Truth is it would be simpler to go alone.
你好
Oh, hello!
如果我不在那儿
Well, you know and if I’m not there,
你和你表姐就可以发生点什么了
it will be easier for you to fuck your cousins.
– 没错 – 你们那儿这种事很常见吧
– Yes, that’s true. – Isn’t that common where you come from?
– 你还没回答我的问题 – 什么问题
– You didn’t answer the question. – What question?
好吧 你还能再忍♥受我五十六年吗
Well… will you be able to put up with me for 56 more years?
– 我也想知道 – 你又来了
– I’m looking forward to it. – Shit, you’re really working it.
你性♥爱♥时的甘露就如同陈年美酒
The nectar of your sex ages like a fine wine.
我长毛的西班牙小伙又变身希腊人了
O-o, my hairy Spanish lover is back Greek,
我现在是希腊人
I’m Greek now.
看看这个
Look at this!
这地方让我想起了
Wow, this place reminds me
我小时候看过的一部电影
a bit of a movie I saw when I was a teenager.
那是一部五十年代的黑白片
It was a black and white film from the 50s.
我记得 有一对夫妇走在庞贝古城的废墟旁
I remember a couple walking through the ruins of Pompeii,
看着那些在那里躺了好几个世纪的尸骸
viewing bodies that had been lying there for centuries.
我还记得那些尸骸
I remember the bodies, you know,
他们在睡梦中被捕的时候还紧拥着爱人
caught in their sleep still lovingly holding each other.
我也不知道为什么 有时候我经常在想
I don’t know why, sometimes I have this image in my mind,
你搂着我 我们躺在一起
where, you know, we’re asleep and you hold me.
在炽热的灰烬下被活活掩埋
What… of being buried alive under molten ash?
– 你就是在想这些吗 – 是的
– That’s what you’re thinking about? – Yes!
这可一点都不好玩
That’s not very fun!
我不知道 其实也没那么可怕
I don’t know… It’s not horrible I mean,
他们当中 有些夫妇中间还躺着孩子
they had some bodies with little kids sleeping between them.
那很好
That’s nice.
是啊 我想我年轻的时候有些病态
Yeah, I guess I was young and a bit morbid,
觉得和自己心爱的人死在一起是很浪漫的事
I mean at that age you romanticize dying with the person you love.
那现在你愿意和我一起死吗
Now you want to die with me?
也许吧 你知道 如果是
Maybe you know if you were… you know,
我们在一起的第一个晚上 也许会
our first night together then,
可那是好久以前了 现在我才不
a long time ago, but now… no!
我想活着
I’d like to live!
我也只是想来点浪漫的 也被你破坏了
I just wanted you to say something romantic and you blew it!
算了吧 去你♥妈♥的♥ 我搞砸了
Oh no! Putain de merde. I blew it!
等我们都九十八岁了 你可以再问一次
Ok, if we are both 98, you can ask me again.
不过现在
But any time sooner,
对不起了
Sorry.
这就是我说过的那个拜占庭时期
Hey… This is the chapel I was telling you about.
就有了的小教堂 已经有一千年历史了
It’s from the Byzantine era, like a 1000 years old.
– 我们能进去吗 – 当然能了
– Can we go in? – Yes, I think so.
来看看 有人吗
Check this out! Hello!
这是圣奥蒂莉亚的神龛 她是视力的守护神
It’s a shrine to St. Odilia, the patron saint to eyesight.
人们从各处前来
People come from all over
给盲人留下各种小贡品
and they leave little dedications to the blind
帮助他们恢复视力
to help restore sight.
一定很灵吧
I’m sure, it works.
这里的这些画
And these paitings here,
让我联想到日本的和尚
they make me think of those Japanese monks, you know,
还有他们的无常思想
with their deal on impermanence?
天热时 他们喜欢用水在石头上画画
They like to paint with water on rock on hot days
所以画完的时候 就都蒸发了
so by the time they’re done it’s already evaporated.
眼睛被挖掉了 是和失明有关吗
Oh, the eyes are scratched out is that about blindness?
不 我本来也那么想
No, I thought that too,
但是那个看守人
but the caretaker guy
他告诉我 是土耳其人占领的时候干的
he told me that the Turks did that during the occupation.
好吧 我再也不吃土耳其食物了
That’s it. I’m never eating Turkish food again.
好吧
Oh, ok.
那会让整个国际社会为之一颤的
That will send a shiver through international community.
好吧 那我再也不给土耳其人吹♥箫♥了
OK, fine. Then I will never suck another turkish cock.
那绝对会冲击整个世界
OK that’s gonna have a global impact.
那太糟糕了
Oh that’s terrible.
我忘了你是个秘密修行的基♥督♥徒
No! I forgot you’re a closet-Christian.
在教堂里开黄色玩笑是不是太不敬了
Is it really bad to make blowjob jokes in a church?
有一点 但我们干过更过分的
It kind of is, ok? But we’ve done worse.
姑娘们又问起我们的婚礼是什么样的了
The girls asked me again what our wedding was like.
是吗 那你怎么说的
Yeah? And what did you say?
我就说 婚礼很低调
I said it was very low-key.
是很低调 以至于我都不记得这回事了
Very low-key, so low-key I don’t even remember it.
[贵格会:反对繁琐的形式,婚礼葬礼极简]
很有贵格会风格吧
Very quaker?
我不知道她们为什么这么想要我们结婚
I do not know why they want us to be married so badly.
这对她们很重要
It is important to them.
– 这里是教堂 你想结婚吗 – 不想
– We are in a church, do you want to get married? – No.
只是 她们那么喜欢那些童话
It’s just all those fairy tales they like so much, you know.
记不记得 她们小一点的时候
Remember when they were little
她们看完每一部动画片
and at the end of every cartoon they watched
就会喊“他们要结婚了”
they’d be all like “They are getting married!”
甚至是匹诺曹和他爸爸
Even if it was Pinocchio and his Dad,
唐老鸭和侄子们 也不例外
Donald Duck and his nephews.
那如果我们要再一起生活五十六年
So if we are going to spend another 56 more years together…
– 怎么样 – 你希望我改变什么
– Yeah? – What about me would you like to change?
– 怎么了 – 这又是一个答不对的问题
– What? – That’s another one of your “Can’t win” questions.
– 我才不上当呢 – 说什么呢
– I am not answering that. – What do you mean?!
难道我身上就没有一点是你想改变的吗
There is not one thing that you would like to change about me?
我这么完美吗
I’m perfect?
– 好吧 其实 – 就说一个
– Ok, actually, – One thing.
如果你能改变一个地方
if I could change one thing about you,
我希望你不要再试图改变我了
it would be for you to stop trying to change me.
你真是个有手段的操纵者 你知道吗
You are a very skilled manipulator, you know that?
戳中你要害了吧
Well, I am on to you.
– 我知道你的套路 – 你这么想吗
– I know how you work. – You think?
当然 我了解你的一切
Yeah, I know everything about you.
这里 我们从这里走
Here we go, let’s go through here.
– 我觉得你没那么了解我 – 没有吗
– I don’t think you do, actually. – No?
至少你是我在这世上最了解的人
Well, I know you better than I know anybody else on the planet.
– 不过这可能说明不了什么 – 现在
– But, maybe that’s not saying much. – Right now,
– 什么 – 这样很好
– What? – this is great, you know?
– 是啊 – 我觉得和你很亲近
– Right. Yeah. – I feel close to you,
– 对 – 但有时候 怎么说呢
– Yeah. – But sometimes I don’t know,
你呼吸的是氦气 我呼吸的是氧气
I feel like you’re breathing helium and I’m breathing oxygen.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
– 你看 我正想和你沟通 – 拜托
– See? I’m trying to truly connect – Why, come on.
– 你却开玩笑 – 我只是想做自己
– and you make a joke! – I’m just being myself.
– 不 – 我说的就是这个
– No! – That’s exactly what I’m talking about.
拜托 如果我们真的想要了解对方
C’mon. If we ever gonna truly know each other,
我觉得我们或许应该先看清自己
I think we probably have to get to know ourselves better first.
是啊
Yeah.
你还记得我那个朋友吗
Do you remember this friend of mine,
纽约的乔治
George from New York?
不记得
No.
不对 那是在之前 在之前 不不
Oh no, that was before. That was before. No, no.
总之他就是我一个朋友
Anyway, he was this friend of mine
他得知自己得了白血病
that when he found out that he had leukemia
知道自己活不长了
and he was probably gonna die,
他向我坦言 他的第一个反应
he confessed to me that the first thing that came to his mind
– 是解脱 – 解脱 什么解脱
– was relief. – Relief? Of what?
在他知道自己只能再活九个月之前
Yeah, well, before he found out that he had nine months to live
他总是在担心钱不够花
he was always so worried about money.
而知道了以后 他的想法是
And now his thought was
太好了
“Great!”
这些钱让我花上九个月 绰绰有余了
“I have more than enough money to live the next 9 months,
– 我成功了 – 好吧
– I’ve made it!” – OK.
接着他终于学会享受生活中的一切
And then he was finally able to enjoy everything about life
甚至享受堵车的感觉
even like being stuck in traffic.
他会很享受地看着人们 看着他们的脸
He would just enjoy looking at people and staring at their faces.
– 就是这种小事 – 那后来呢
– Just little things. – And then what happened?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是 他现在还活着吗
Well… like, is he still alive?
不 他死了 很久了
No, he died a long time ago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!