Hey, smell my neck.
闻一闻我的颈
I was hopin’ for a raise, sir. A raise.
我希望可以加薪 加薪
JustJustJust a little one. All right, a little one.
就加一点 好,加一点
Uh, have a good time. I’ll see what I can do.
你好好玩 我看看能否办到
Okay. Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir. All right.
好 谢谢 没事
Come on, George. You can’t sell to the parents. You sell to the kids.
乔治 不能卖♥♥玩具给大人 要卖♥♥给小孩
I disagree.
我不同意
Listen. You hit ’em at 7:00 in the morning while their folks are still asleep.
听ue2e5 你早上7点叫他们 而他们还在睡觉
Then you get ’em good and jacked up for three hours…
然后你让他们熬三个小时
so that by 10:00, they’re rippin’ the house apart.
等到10点 他们会把房♥子掀掉
It’s timing, George. Timing.
是时机问题 乔治
You want that parent to wake up…
你要大人起来
listening to little Jennifer screaming, “Puppy Pal, Puppy Pal.”
听小詹妮弗说“小娃娃,小娃娃”
It’s very beautiful and I’m having a lovely time. I’m delighted, Miss Patterson.
实在很完美,我玩得很愉快 很高兴知道,柏德臣小姐
It’s much better than last year. I just wanted to tell you that.
比去年更好,我只想告诉你这句话
How are you gents doing here?
你们好吗?
Double up on the scotch, will you? Right away, sir.
再给我一杯威士忌 马上来
Here you are, sir.
给
Susan. Love your tux.
苏珊 我很喜欢你的礼服
I think it’s the same as the ma? Tre d’s.
穿什么都一样
Yeah. Have you decided what you’re doing on the Danbury line?
邓柏里系列已决定了吗?
No, I haven’t.
还没有
Well, uh, I think if you got everyone’s input up front…
如果当初你肯接受
I mean, right from the beginning, you can…
大家的建议…
Susan, have a drink. What?
苏珊,喝杯洒吧 什么!
Have a couple of drinks. It’s a party.
喝几杯吧 这是个聚会
Look at this!
看这里
Oh, God!
天…
Josh! I’m glad you could make it.
真高兴你来到
Bet he gets another raise.
我赌他又加薪了
Now, that’s what I call a tuxedo.
我认为这才算真正的礼服
I rented it. This is a real bow tie though.
我租来的 不过这蝴蝶结是我亲手打的
That’s why I was late. No, you’re not late at all.
所以才迟到 你一点也不迟
Let me show you around. There’s Miss Patterson. Hi. There’s a guy from the meeting!
我带你去走一圈 柏德臣小姐,你好,我开会时见过他
Would you like a drink… No, just some milk.
你要香槟吗,还是红酒? 不 牛奶就行了
Why not? You on the wagon?
干吗不? 你开车?
No, I’m at a party.
不 我参加聚会
It works on your hips.
对屁♥股♥有效
You need a whole other exercise for your thighs. It’s true.
你要用另一套去锻练大腿,真的
Hi.
嗨
Let me grab a plate here.
我拿个盘
Excuse me. This looks good.
这个不错
…from the I.R.S. Tells me that I can’t amortize like that…
说我不能清偿
s-so I show him the schedule…
所以我给他看了时间表
and then he says, “It’s not accepted accounting procedure.”
他说,这个会计程序不能接受
I say, “You little pissant.”
我说,你这白♥痴♥
Try a little bit of, uh…
吃点这个
That looks good.
不错
Want to get a load of that guy. He’s, uh, overdressed.
要点这个吗? 他穿得太正式了
Look, my feet really hurt. Yeah? You want me to rub ’em?
我的脚真痛 是吗? 要我帮你揉揉吗?
You know, most people, they don’t know how to rub feet.
大多数人不知道如何揉ue38f
Think it’s in the thumbs. It’s the knuckles.
以为要揉大脚趾 其实要揉关节
Now put some eucalyptus oil on… JustJust dance.
放一点桉树油上去 跳舞吧
It’s great. Oh, it’s great.
好 很好
I’m having a really good time. I’m really excited about this.
很开心 我很兴奋
Ignore him. Just ignore him. I don’t know him.
别管他 我不认识他
The guy’s a goddamn knockoff artist. What do you mean?
这小子专门占人便宜 什么意思?
Amphibian? He takes 10,000 G.I. Joes…
两栖玩具呀 他拿一万个大兵玩具
slaps some gills on ’em, webs their feet, packages ’em in seaweed.
加上氧气罩和蛙鞋 再包些海草
There’s not supposed to be pieces in mousse. Carrot.
这本来不应该这样 胡萝卜
But the toy sold, Paul. Excuse me.
但玩具销路好呀 失陪
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
All the same people having all the same discussion.
一样的人谈同样的话题
It’s like they cloned some party in 1983…
好像是在重复83年派对
and kept spinning it out again and again and again.
不停转动
I loved your ideas on the Squeezy Doll line.
我喜欢你那响娃娃的主意
I loved your ideas on the Squeezy Doll line.
我喜欢你那响娃娃的主意
Thanks.
谢谢
They were so… incisive.
相当有眼光
“Incisive.”
有眼光
It’s beluga.
鱼子酱
MacMillan orders it every year.
麦米伦每年都点
Sidle up to him and then ask for a raise.
去跟他说要加薪
Gesundheit.
干杯
You all right?
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事吧?
You want a glass of water?
要不要水?
Want something to drink? Could I have a milk shake or something?
喝些什么? 我想要杯奶昔可以吗?
I got a car outside. You wanna get outta here?
我的车在外面 走吧?
Let’s go.
走吧!
Watch it!
小心
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
I’m not really a big one for parties.
我不太喜欢聚会
I like things that are a little more… intimate.
我较喜欢自在的场合
Wow! Is this your car?
这是你的车?
Well, it’s the company’s car.
公♥司♥的
This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! Yes, sir.
这是我见过最酷的 先生,请
Sir.
先生
Just seeing someone in the office…
在办公室
you don’t really get a chance to know them.
很难真的了解他人
Just being with you here, I really get a sense of…
但今晚跟你一起
Of who you are.
使我真正了解你
You gonna eat these fries? No, no.
你要吃这薯条吗? 不吃了
Hey, mister, you want some of these fries? No. No, thank you.
司机先生 你要吃薯条吗? 不要 谢谢你了
See, it’s hard, in a business situation…
在工作环境中很难
I mean, there’s this invisible line,
我是说有一种无形的隔阂
even if you’re attracted to someone…
即使你喜欢某人
You’re gonna call someone before…
你要打电♥话♥给谁
No.
不
Uh, I mean, at this point in my life-
我是说 在我现阶段
Don’t…
不要!
Don’t play with the ra… Leave the, uh… Don’t…
不要玩这…
I’m really vulnerable right now, you know, and l…
我现在感到很无助 我…
I mean, I love my job.
我是说 我喜欢我的工作
And…
而…
And l… Ejector seat!
而我 逃生椅
This is great!
太好了
Hey, come on up.
上来吧
That was my apartment. Really?
那是我住的地方 真的?
Love to see where you live.
真想见识一下
Have you always lived alone?
你一直一个人住?
No, not always.
不 不是一直
Is it just recently, or…
是最近还是…
Yeah. Give yourself a couple of days. It’ll pass.
对,最近 过几天就可以
Oh. They said it was gonna take six weeks.
据说要6星期
Well, it can be painful, but…
会很痛苦 但…
that’s what they invented Xanax for, right?
否则也不会发明镇定剂吧?
Watch your step.
小心
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m not sure we should do this yet.
我不知我们是否该做
Do what?
做什么?
I mean, I like you, and l…I wanna spend the night with you.
我是说…我喜欢你,也愿意和你过夜
Do you mean sleep over?
你是说借宿?
Well, is-Yeah.
对!
Okay. But I get to be on top.
没问题,但我要在上面
You live here? Yeah.
你住这里 对
It’s nice, isn’t it?
不错吧?
Yeah.
是的
You, uhYou want a soda?
你要汽水吗?
Soda? You want one? Yeah, sure.
要汽水吗? 好