别打了 妈的
Stop it, god damn it
你现在也成了胆小鬼了吗 来啊
Don’t play the sissy Come with me
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You’re fucking sick
我们要去直肠
We’re going to the Rectum
快点
Hurry up
快开车
Drive
谁在追你
Who’s after you?
去他妈的 快走
Fuck that, drive
这帮妓♥女♥在追你吗
The hookers are after you?
快告诉他去哪 白♥痴♥
Tell him where to go, idiot
我们要去直肠
Go to the Rectum.
直肠是哪儿
What’s the Rectum?
对 就是直肠
Right The Rectum
谁都知道直肠在哪
Everyone knows that
能给我指路吗
Where’s the Rectum?
别冲他喊了
Stop screaming at him
是个同性恋酒吧
It’s a fag club
别喊了
Stop screaming
要是你有一半这精神头照顾艾莉丝 就什么事都不会发生了
Half that energy would have saved Alex
用你的白♥痴♥大脑好好想想 蠢猪
Think about that, idiot Put that in your primal brain
你♥他♥妈♥的控制一下
You’re worse than a lab rat
你说完了没 直肠是间同性恋酒吧
You done? The Rectum’s a fag club.
求你告诉我直肠到底是什么
What is the Rectum, please?
同性恋去的酒吧 同性恋去的 懂了吗
A club for fags Fags You understand?
你是基佬
Are you fag?
我不是同性恋
No, I’m no fag
我在找一间同性恋酒吧而已
I said a fag club
别吵 操
Pipe down, damn
这周围不都是酒吧
Aren’t there any clubs around?
一大堆
A lot of clubs.
那就快带我们去那个同性恋酒吧
So get us to the faggot club
你就是同性恋
You’re the faggot
喂 我不是
Hey, I’m no faggot
别吵我
Leave me alone
带我们去直肠就好了 明白了吗
Take us to the Rectum Got it?
到底啥是直肠
What’s the Rectum?
我快疯了
You’re making me sick
我没去过直肠
I don’t come in the Rectum
那就打电♥话♥问
You gotta phone?
问问你那些傻♥逼♥斜眼朋友
How about your slant-eyed asshole friends?
别侮辱我 我把你的头给捣烂
You insult me. I smash your face
再快点 要不然我他妈揍死你丫的
Hurry or I’ll fuck your ass
他疯了 原谅他
He’s going mad, forgive him
别生他的气 甭理他
Calm down, sir. Forgive him.
真是个神经病
He’s sick.
我去你丫的
I’ll smash your face
冷静点
Calm down.
去一堆男人的酒吧 OK
Go to a club with men.
快翻翻你那操蛋的基因给我找一找
Rummage through your shitass genetic code
傻♥逼♥小鬼子 快带爸爸们去直肠
Fucking Peking duck Take me to the Rectum
不拉了 赶紧下车 闭上你的臭嘴 滚出去
Get down now Shut up Get down
你让我滚 把我扔出去啊 你个小日本
You want me out? Throw me out, you Chink fuck
快下车吧 你太过分了
Get down, please You go too far
艾莉丝会感到丢脸的
Alex would be so ashamed
现在滚
Get down, now
别生气 我们现在就下车
Calm down, we’re getting out.
卧♥槽♥ 你赶着出去投胎
What? You throwing us out?
快滚
Get down
你用那催泪喷雾想干嘛
What’s that tear gas?
你还上天日龙去 傻♥逼♥日本猴子
What’s that tear gas, filthy yellow fuck?
快滚
Get down
妈的 吃寿司的智障
Bowl of rice shit
别碰我
Don’t touch me
别闹了 马库斯
Stop it, Marcus
请快点下车
Get down, please
我应该给你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
给你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
住手 马库斯
Stop it, Marcus
别打了
Stop
当心点
Be careful
我的车
My taxi
我去你妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
Fuck off
你们这帮强盗 那是我的车
Thieves That’s my taxi
你疯了 你♥他♥妈♥的真疯了
You’re sick Fucking sick
操♥你♥妈♥ 日本伪娘
Get fucked, filthy Chink nancy
你真疯了
You’re totally sick
咱们去直肠
Off to the Rectum
别再做什么狗屁复仇了 别干了
Cut this revenge bullshit Stop it.
我们会付钱的 你们待在这儿 马库斯
We’ll pay you. Stay here, Marcus.
这地方只有妓♥女♥
Just whores
你还想有什么
What’d you expect?
住口 怎么不关我的事
How can you say it’s not my business? Stop it
怎么 你难道想还揍我不成
What? You gonna hit me?
我们会给你钱的 在这别走 你们会拿到钱的
You’ll get your money. Stay back. You’ll get it.
你们认识这里面哪个女的
You know one of these girls?
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
God damn it
你想干什么
What do you want to do?
如果他在这里呢
And what if he’s here?
你都不知道发生了什么
You don’t know what happened
你不想知道吗
You don’t want to find out?
没人知道是谁干的 你这么做对艾莉丝没好处
Nobody knows who he is It won’t make Alex any better.
我们要该拿的钱
We want our money.
你们会拿到的
You’ll get it.
这里你们认识谁
Who do you know here?
你生气又能怎样 不就是该死的B级片的狗屁复仇剧情
What’s your anger all about? Fucking B-movie revenge crap
别这么傻♥逼♥
Don’t be an idiot
滚开
Fuck off
你还想打我了 是不是
You wanna hit me, is that it?
你要干吗
What’re you doing?
你快去医院
Go to the hospital
你们认识那两个吗
You know those two?
问那些妓♥女♥看看
Ask them.
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
古勒摩努·尼兹
Guillermo Nuñez.
你们认识这家伙吗?
You know the guy?
问问唐娜(西班牙语)
Preguntale a Donna.
什么
What?
唐娜
A Donna.
她说什么
What’d she say?
唐娜 是我告诉你的那个妓♥女♥
Donna, she’s the whore I told you about.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
我们比条子厉害
We’re better than the police.
那群带枪的醉鬼 你和他们说话 他们就朝你开枪
Drunks with guns You talk to them, they shoot you.
真对
Right.
你知道些什么 棕鼻子大叔
What do you know, brownnose teach?
我知道人类很蠢
I know about human stupidity.
哪一个 嗯
Which one? Huh?
那边的那个妓♥女♥
That hooker there.
唐娜
Donna
别拉我
Get off my back
看着我 马库斯
Look at me, Marcus.
你认识古勒摩努·尼兹吗
You know Guillermo Nuñez?
不认识
No.
你不认识他
You don’t know him?

No.
你知道谁认识她吗
You know who does?
有 我知道那个人(西班牙语)
Sí. Conozco a la persona.
是谁
Who is it?
是她 她叫康夏(西班牙语)
Es ella. Se llama Concha.
她怎么说 那边的金发妞
What’d she say? The blonde there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!