而且高桌高于一切吗
and the High Table stands above all?
仅仅因为和你说话 他们就可能杀了我
They could kill me just for talking to you.
你对我的尊敬 就是把死亡带上门
You honor me by bringing death to my front door.
乔达尼
Jardani,
你变成什么样了
what has become of you?
我是乔达尼·乔万诺维奇
白俄♥罗♥斯♥之子
你部族中的孤儿
你有义务帮我
你受约束
You are bound…
你欠我的
And I am owed.
露尼 够了
Rooney, enough!
跟我来
“我欠你的”
“You are owed.”
我什么都不欠你 乔达尼
You are owed nothing, Jardani.
我的徒弟们第一次来这里的时候
You know, when my pupils first come here,
他们抱着一个希望
they wish for one thing.
希望过上没有痛苦的生活
A life free of suffering.
我试着让他们放弃这种幼稚的想法
I try to dissuade them from these childish notions,
但你也知道
but as you know,
艺术就是痛苦
art is pain.
生活就是受苦
Life is suffering.
你设法脱身了
Somehow, you managed to get out.
但你现在又回到了最初开始的地方
But here you are, back where you began.
这一切是为了什么
All of this, for what?
为了一条小狗吗
不只是为了一条小狗
让你想起了美好的过去吗
单脚尖旋转
Pirouette.
单脚尖旋转 单脚尖旋转
Pirouette, pirouette.
坐吧
Sit.
就算我想帮你
Even if I wanted to,
我也无能为力 乔达尼
I can’t help you, Jardani.
高桌想要你的命
The High Table wants your life.
你怎么与风对抗
How can you fight the wind?
你怎么击碎山峰
How can you smash the mountains?
你怎么填平海洋
How can you bury the ocean?
你怎么逃离光线
How can you escape from the light?
当然了 你可以躲进黑暗之中
Of course, you can go to the dark.
但他们也隐于黑暗之中
But they’re in the dark, too.
告诉我 乔达尼
So tell me, Jardani.
你真正想要的是什么
What do you really want?
通道
Passage.
你想去哪里
Where did you want to go?
卡萨布兰卡
Casablanca.
天堂之路始于地狱
The path to paradise begins in hell.
那好吧
So be it.
你把通行证给我 我来扯断它
You hand me your ticket, I will tear it.
如果这就是你真正想要的
If that’s what you really desire.
乔达尼 这下你的通行证就作废了
With this, Jardani, your ticket is torn.
你再也不能回家了
You can never come home again.
带他去救生船
Take him to the lifeboat.
再见
Do svidanya.
再见
Do svidanya.
欢迎光临大♥陆♥酒店 有什么需要吗
Welcome to the Continental. How may I help you?
先生 有一位裁决人想见你
Sir. There is an Adjudicator here to see you.
好的 先生
Very well, sir.
经理在休息室
The manager is in the lounge.
我猜你是来谈约翰·威克的吧
I presume you’re here to discuss John Wick.
如果是这样 我们可以长话短说
If that’s so, we can make this short.
我让他转身离开 他拒绝了
I told him to walk away, he declined to do so.
这就是事情的全过程
And that’s the all of it.
威克先生违反了规矩
Mr. Wick broke the rules.
是的
Yes.
我对他的行踪一无所…
And I haven’t got the slightest idea where he is…
你误会了
You’re mistaken.
我不是来找威克先生的
I’m not here for Mr. Wick.
我来是因为威克先生在这家酒店里违反了规矩
I’m here because Mr. Wick broke the rules in this hotel.
大♥陆♥酒店里出了人命 对吗
The blood was spilt on the grounds of the Continental. Was it not?
对
Yes.
事实上 尸体在这些墙内
As a matter of fact, the body gets colder
会变得更冷
within these very walls.
我想看看
I’d like to see it.
桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥
Santino D’Antonio.
新任高桌成员
A newly instated member of the High Table,
在大♥陆♥酒店寻求庇护时被威克先生所杀
slain by Mr. Wick while seeking sanctuary in the Continental.
似乎是死于一颗45毫米口径自动手♥枪♥弹
With a .45 ACP, it appears.
我控制不了威克先生的行为
I had no control over Mr. Wick’s actions.
然而他还活着是因为你的决定 对吗
And yet, he lives because you deemed it so, yes?
对
Yes.
你和威克先生是很多年的老相识了
You have known Mr. Wick for a great many years.
甚至说你们是朋友也不为过 对吗
It might even be fair to call you friends, yes?
他当着你的面杀了桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥
Instead of stopping him, instead of killing him,
你却选择袖手旁观 还把他放走
you stood by and let him walk away
而不是阻止他或者杀了他
after he shot Santino D’Antonio in front of you.
我把他除名了
I made him Excommunicado.
但你仍给了他一小时的逃亡时间
But not before you gave him an hour to escape.
他在我的酒店里违反了规矩
He broke the rules in my hotel.
这正是问题所在 是你的酒店
This is exactly the problem, your hotel.
你的忠诚呢
Where is your fealty?
我已经效力了四十多年
I’ve been of service for over 40 years.
在高桌之下 为高桌效力
Under the Table. Serving the Table.
高桌高于一切
Everything is under the Table.
我知道你是忠诚的
I understand that you have your loyalties,
但这件事不能放任不管
but this cannot be overlooked.
我把话说清楚了 我是来裁决你的
Let me be clear. I am here to adjudge you.
你有一周时间来处理事务
You have one week to get your affairs in order.
你说什么
Excuse me?
届时 你的继任将会被任命
At such time, your successor will be named.
只有规矩的存在
There are rules,
才能使我们有别于…
they are the only things that separate us…
-动物 -没错
– From the animals. – Yes.
你有七天时间
You have seven days.
与此同时 如果你需要协助交接
In the meantime, if you need any assistance with your transition,
可以来217房♥间找我
you may look for me in room 217.
祝你在大♥陆♥酒店入住愉快
Enjoy your stay at the Continental.
有一位裁决人想见你
There’s an Adjudicator here to see you.
欢迎来到我的任务控制中心
Welcome to my Mission Control.
我的行动中枢 超级信息飞行路线
Brain stem of my operation. The information super flyway.
我在这里掌握着街头的风吹草动
From whence I control the word on the street,
以及世间之道
the way of the world.
用鸽子
With pigeons.
没错 在你眼中是长翅膀的老鼠
Yes. You see rats with wings,
在我眼中却是互联网
but I see the Internet.
没有IP地址 没有数字踪迹
No IP addresses. No digital footprint.
无法追踪 无法侵入 无法查找
Can’t track it, can’t hack it, can’t trace it.
你会被它传染疾病吗
Can you get disease from it?
我不会推荐你吃下去
Well, I wouldn’t recommend that you eat one.
有何贵干
What the hell do you want?
我想看看没发生的地方
I wanted to see where it didn’t happen.
没发生什么事的地方
Where what didn’t happen?
你没杀约翰·威克的地方
Where you didn’t kill John Wick.
我一直以为可以自行决定
I’ve always been under the impression
是否执行悬赏合同
that contracts and executing them was optional.
我和约翰·威克无冤无仇
I have no problem with John Wick.
而你明知道约翰打算对抗高桌
And yet, you gave John a seven-round Kimber 1911,
却给了他一把七发的金伯1911式 对吗
knowing that he intended to use it to stand against the Table. Yes?
确切地说是这把金伯1911式
This Kimber 1911, to be exact.
你给了约翰·威克七发子弹
You gave John Wick seven bullets,
高桌给你七天时间
the High Table is giving you seven days.
给我七天做什么
Seven days for what, exactly?
处理事务
To settle your affairs
给你的鸟找个新家
and find a new home for your birds.
七天后 你要把王位让出来
In seven days, you abdicate your throne.