when the IMF broke into the CIA to steal a list of covert operatives.
而最近又是俄♥罗♥斯♥弹头这一出
And now, more recently a Russian warhead.
被拆除的俄♥罗♥斯♥弹头
Disarmed Russian warhead.
-一枚俄♥罗♥斯♥核弹头 -被IMF搞定了
– A Russian nuclear warhead. – Branded safe by the IMF.
撞毁泛美金字塔大楼
Clipped the Transamerica Pyramid
然后坠入旧金山台♥*♥湾♥
before plunging into the San Francisco bay.
拯救了西部大气
Saving the western atmosphere.
这也是因为一位IMF特工自愿地
This made possible by IMF agents who did willingly
将发射密♥码♥给了一名已知恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
provide the launch codes to a known terrorist.
我说的对不对 勃兰特特工
Do I have that right, agent Brandt?
我既不能确认也不能否认任何此类行动的细节
I can neither confirm nor deny details of any such operation
除非获得部长的允许
without Secretary’s approval.
这是IMF渗透进克里姆林宫的那周
This was the same week after IMF infiltrated the Kremlin.
这是克里姆林宫之前的样子
Here’s the Kremlin before.
这是之后的样子
And the Kremlin after.
我既不能确认也不能否认任何此类行动的细节
I can neither confirm nor deny details of any operation…
除非获得部长的允许 我们知道
Without the Secretary’s approval. Yes, we know.
实际上 在委员会指派新部长前
In fact, until this panel appoints a new Secretary,
你什么都不能说 是吧 勃兰特特工
you really can’t say much of anything, can you, agent Brandt?
规矩不是我定的 汉利先生
Well. I didn’t write the rules, Mr. Hunley.
委员长先生 这个所谓的不可能任务行动组
Mr. Chairman, the so call Impossible Mission Force
不仅是个法外组织
is not just a rogue organization,
还是个过时的组织
it is an outdated one.
是往不透明无监管时代的倒♥退♥
A throwback to an era without transparency and without oversight.
-委员长先生 -是时候解散IMF了
– Mr. Chairman. – The time has come to dissolve the IMF.
委员长先生
Mr. Chairman.
并将可抢救的资产移交中情局
And transfer the salvageable assets to the CIA.
委员长先生
Mr. Chairman,
IMF在无监管情况下正常运作了40年
the IMF has operated without oversight for 40 years.
-它不按常规办事吗 没错 -委员长先生
– Now, are its methods unorthodox? Yes. – Mr. Chairman.
行动的结果是不太完美吗 当然
Are it’s results less than perfect? Absolutely.
但假如没有IMF出面
But without the IMF, to be force…
将迎来秩序和稳定
There’ll be order and stability.
没有IMF
Without the IMF…
委员会知道IMF为维护全球治安所作出的贡献
This panel recognizes the IMF’s contribution to global security.
但从中情局汉利局长举出的种种劣迹
But the events laid out by CIA director Hunley
可以看出IMF过时且边缘化的模式
also show a pattern of once and brinkmanship
完全漠视规章
and a total disregard for protocol.
在我看来
From where I sit,
你们不按常理出牌只是在碰运气
you unorthodox methods are indistinguishable from chance.
而其结果 无论完美与否
And your results, perfect or not,
都让人觉得不过是走运
looked suspiciously like luck.
恐怕今天就是IMF运气用尽的一天
I’m afraid today is the day when the IMF’s luck runs out.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
他看上你哪点了 我想知道
What does he see in you, I wonder.
“他”是指谁
Who is he?
我想知道发生了什么事
I want to see what is done.
来解开我的手铐
Why don’t you take off the cuffs.
然后我演示给你看
And I’ll show you.
文特
Vinter.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
雅尼克·文特
Janik Vinter.
他们称你为”骨科医生”
They call you, the bone doctor.
有趣的是
The funny thing is,
官方在3年前就宣布你已死
you’re officially declared dead, 3 years ago.
话说鞋子不错
Nice shoes by the way.
不是他的
Not his.
是你的
Yours.
我们得到的指令是和他谈谈
We have instructions to talk,
而不是杀了他
not to kill him.
有不同的方式能让一个人开口
There are men who are broken in different ways.
这位是个斗士
This one’s a fighter.
他宁死也不会被策反
He’ll die, before you turn him.
你是在担心他会取代你的位置吗
Are you worry he’s gonna take your place?
你该走了 趁还没变得难看之前
You should go, before it gets ugly.
没错 他说得对
Yeah, he’s right.
你该走了
You should go.
好了 让我看看你是有多难搞
Now, let’s see how tough you are.
你 雅尼克
You, Janik.
我们以前没见过吧
We’ve never met before, right?
跟我来
Follow me.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
-你在干什么 -我不能走
– What’re you doing? – I can’t leave.
听着 你不能留在这里
Look. You can’t stay.
我们刚刚杀了那些人
We just killed those men.
不是我们杀的 是你杀的
We didn’t kill them. You did.
我试图阻止你 但你逃脱了
I tried to stop you. You got away.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你最好快点走 祝好运
You better hurry now. Good luck.
不 等等 等等
No, wait. Wait!
他在哪里
Where is he?
他朝北边走廊去了 他把门锁上了
He’s heading to the north corridor. He has closed the gate.
快点 别让他逃走了 快
Hurry, don’t let him escape. Quick!
-Stack-com 7 -西欧 未加密线路
– Stack-com 7. – Western Europe, unsecured.
-标志符 – B-E-1-1
– Designator. – Bravo Echo One One.
连接中
Connecting.
-这里是勃兰特 -用加密线路
– This is Brandt. – Go secure.
说吧
Go.
伦敦站沦陷了
London terminal is compromised.
重复 伦敦站沦陷了
Repeat, London is compromised.
安置的特工已牺牲 请求马上撤离
Agent placed is down. Request immediate extraction.
发生什么事了 谁攻破了伦敦
What happened? Who breached London?
你有什么线索供我们追查吗
Do you’ve anything to go on?
只有长相
A face.
他想要某样东西 但不是信息
He wanted something. Not information.
他本可以杀了我的 但他没有
He could’ve kill me, but he didn’t.
你觉得这意味着什么
Okay, what do you think it means.
辛迪加是真的
The Syndicate is real.
他们知道我们是谁 知道我们如何运作
They know who we’re, how we operate.
我知道为什么那么难找到他们了
I think I know why they’ve been so hard to find.
你们就全力收集
Just focus operations on gathering
所有前特工的相关可获取情报
any available intel regarding former covert operatives.
无论是国家与机构
It doesn’t matter what country or agency.
只要是已死特工或被认为已死的就行
Just as long as they are dead or presumed dead.
从雅尼克·文特开始查
Start with Janik Vinter.
他也被称为”骨科医生”
He’s also known as the bone doctor.
-我做不到 -什么
– I can’t do that. – What?
你在说什么呢
What’re you talking about?
委员会禁止我们运行了
The Committee has shut us down.
一切任务都要移交给中情局
Operations are to be handled over to the CIA.
再也没有IMF了
There is no more IMF.
我被下令召回所有人
I’ve been ordered to bring everyone in.
-伊森 -我理解
– Ethan. – I understand.
-伊森 -我理解 勃兰特
– Ethan. – I understand, Brandt.
我们从未进行过这次通话
We didn’t have this conversation.
我在伦敦没了踪影 你不知道我在哪里
I disappeared in London. You don’t know where I am.
也不知道我是死是活
If I’m dead or alive.
你见到的那个人 你能找到他吗
This man you saw. Can you find him?
在找到他之前我是不会放弃的
I won’t stop until I do.
这很可能是我们最后一次任务了 伊森
This may very well be our last mission, Ethan.
好好干
Make it count.
勃兰特
Brandt.
既然我们要通力合作了
Since we are going to be work together,
我希望你能仔细选择你的说辞
I want you to choose your next words very carefully.
亨特在哪里
Where is Hunt?
-我不知道 -别对我撒谎 勃兰特
– I don’t know. – Don’t lie to me, Brandt.
我没办法联♥系♥他
I have no way of contacting him.
他在潜伏中
He’s deep cover.
上次我听说他在追查辛迪加
Last I heard, he’s tracking the Syndicate.
我俩别废话了