Oh, I’m late for work.
请所有表演人员到后台休息室
All artists to the green room, please.
一分钟之内到 弗洛伦丝
One minute please, Florence.
手腕用力 弗洛伦丝
Use the wrist, Florence.
每次绕半圈 没那么复杂
Half a turn each time, it’s not that complicated.
想听听我的小秘密吗
Do you want to know a secret?
想
Yes.
说实话 我有点害怕
Actually, I’m a little bit scared.
我想我也是的
I think I am, too.
我来… – 呃 你就…
I could… – Ugh. Just…
天呐 弗洛伦丝 你站好就行了
For God’s sake, Florence, just hold still.
转过来
Turn around.
不要扯坏好不好… – 该死的
Please don’t tear it… – Oh, bloody hell!
我是有多白♥痴♥ 我连最简单的一个拉链都搞不好
Such a clumsy idiot. I can’t even do the simplest thing. A zip!
我肯定哪里有问题
There’s something wrong with me.
没事 坐床上来
Look, let’s sit on the bed.
你有时会很暴戾
You get so cross sometimes.
看上去你好像要打人一样 – 有吗
You look like you want to hit someone. – Do I?
你的面色变得好吓人
Your face goes quite frightening.
跟我讲讲吧
Tell me something.
你有一双玉腿 还有… – 不 不是说我
You have beautiful legs and… – No, not that. Not about me.
“以吾之躯 与汝崇敬”
“With my body I thee worship…”
你打过架 对吧 你跟我讲过
You used to get into fights, didn’t you? You told me.
告诉我你最近一次打架的事
Tell me about the last time you got in a fight.
呃 那次很糟糕 你不会想听的
Ugh. It was terrible. You don’t want to hear about that.
我想听
I do.
我需要知道你最坏的一面
I need to know your worst side.
好吧
All right.
那是在毕业那年
Well, it was in my final year.
星期六晚上 我去了一百俱乐部
Saturday night. I went to the Hundred Club.
我和这小伙子一起在那 他是我们那届最聪明的人
I was there with this chap, cleverest person in our year,
我压根不知道他来干什么 他很讨厌吵闹的音乐
I have no idea what he was doing there. He hated loud music.
苏西的乳♥房♥♥更大 – 露西的没那么大
Susie’s tits are bigger. – Lucy’s tits aren’t so big.
如果你想和历史系的女孩约会
If you want to go all the way with a girl in the History department…
或者英语系的
Or the English department…
首先你要见家长
First you’ve got to meet her parents.
然后你就要娶她
And then you’ve got to marry her.
我想我要转变方向
I think I’ll head off.
去哲学系的深夜聚会
Late night meeting of the Philosophy Society.
哲学 呃 很棒 我会…我会和你一起去
Philosophy. Uh, that’s great. I… I’ll come with you.
我十分仰慕哈罗德 并且 呃 我希望他能多器重我
I really admired Harold and, uh, wanted him to take me seriously.
加布里埃尔·马塞尔的观点即在于
And the point about Gabriel Marcel is this.
作为个体 我们都在短暂的生命中寻找和谐
As individuals, we’re all seeking harmony in our transient lives
然后我们通过他所谓的二次反映顺利找到
and we find it through what he called secondary reflection.
那一哲学探究的关键
The key idea being that philosophical inquiry
就是以惊讶为基础
was based on wonder and astonishment,
并且要对在场其他人保持开放
and being open to the presence of others.
犹太小鬼
Jewboy!
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
爱德华 别这样
Edward, don’t.
来人报♥警♥啊
Someone call the police!
天哪 你看看你对他做了什么
Oh, my God, look what you’ve done to him!
你个畜生 你疯了还是怎么了
You brute! You mad or something? Really!
他从此以后都躲着我
He avoided me after that.
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
他再也没和我说过话
He never spoke to me again.
我爸爸会说犹太人的坏话 快把我逼疯了
My dad says things about Jews. Drives me nuts.
你知道他为什么再也不和你说话吗
Why do you think he never spoke to you again?
我觉得他以我为耻
I think he was ashamed of me.
我总是打架
I’d always been in fights.
操场上 或是被开除后在酒吧外
In playgrounds, or outside pubs after kicking-out time.
爱德华 这又危险又愚蠢
Edward! So dangerous and stupid.
人们说我很擅长打架
People said I was good at it.
我以前还觉得很自豪
I was proud of myself.
后来呢
And then?
后来我再也不想当个打架的乡巴佬了
And then I didn’t want to be a prize-fighting yokel anymore.
我想变得酷酷的 像哈罗德那样
I wanted to be cool, like Harold.
现在你就是这样的
You are.
而且现在,你得跟你的妻子保证,从此不再打架
And now you’ve got to promise your wife. No more fights. Ever.
我答应你
Promise.
我能跟你提个要求吗
Can I ask you something?
我想脱掉你的长丝♥袜♥
I want to take your stockings off.
好吧 我觉得我来脱比较好
Well, I think I’d better do it.
好深的棕色
So brown.
那天我从亨利出发
It was that day I walked from Henley.
还有1英里
One mile.
维科特还想在明天之前在碾一次
Wicket will want rolling again before tomorrow.
好的,拉米奇先生
It’ll be done, Mr. Rammage.
弗洛伦丝
Florence!
你怎么来了 你走了多…
How did you get here? How long have you…
我搭火车到了亨利 然后走过森林来的
I took the train to Henley and walked through the woods.
我有地图 没走错路
I had a map. Didn’t get lost once.
7英里
Seven miles.
在教堂附近的墙边 我吃了个橘子
And then I ate an orange by the wall near the church,
向下看着峡谷
looking down across the valley
对照着地图 然后我想
and checked the map and I thought,
“他离我只有1英里了 我这辈子都没现在这么开心快乐过”
“He’s only one mile away now, and I’ve never been so happy in my life.”
剪直了 -对不起
Straight. – Sorry.
哇
Whoo!
不要
No!
你感觉好嘛 – 好极啦
Was that good? – It was good.
我♥干♥得还不错吧 – 是的
Did I do a good job? – Yes.
你开心吗 – 非常开心
You happy? – Very.
那就好
Good.
我要干活啦
Work to do.
那儿 你看见了吗
There! Did you see it?
黄鹉
Yellowhammer?
不是 那边那个飞得又快又低的
No! It was going fast and low over there.
金翅雀
Greenfinch?
是雀鹰
Sparrowhawk.
讲真 弗洛伦丝 你唯一能认对的就是知更鸟
Honestly, Florence, the only ones you ever get right are robins.
还有乌鸦呢
And blackbirds.
我要拿你怎么办呢
What am I to do with you?
来吧 这边走
Come on. This way.
快到家啦
Almost home.
弗洛伦丝 她是记不得你的
Florence, she won’t remember you.
你每次都要说一遍 总有天她会记得的
You say that every time. She might one day.
不过阿什莫林的每一幅画她都说得出
But she can list every painting in the Ashmolean.
玛乔丽 嗨 我是弗洛伦丝
Marjorie, hello, it’s Florence.
我来看你了
I’ve come to see you.
看我 为什么看我 我又没做错什么
Me? Why me? I’ve done nothing wrong.
我给你带了些有意思的东西 从博物馆带来的
I’ve brought you something interesting. From the museum.
我们以前就说过的
We talked about it before.
你和我说了些我以前不知道的事
You told me things I never knew.
啊 乌切洛 《狩猎》
Oh! Uccello. The Hunt in the Forest.
这是他最后一幅作品
It’s his last.
看看这个透视
Look at that perspective.
你跟我说过 他年轻的时候
You told me that when he was young
把他笔下的田野画成了蓝色 以此抗♥议♥乏味的食物
he painted his fields blue in protest at the boring food.
是啊 瓦萨迪说阿伯特天天就给他吃芝士派喝芝士汤
Yes, Vasari says the Abbot gave him cheese soup followed by cheese pie every day!
我想我们可以一起 临摹一幅出来
I thought we could paint it, make a copy together.
做个赝品
A forgery!
我去泡些茶
I’ll make some tea.
这里还有两个
There are two more in here.
发芽了 不过也能吃 把皮削了丢进去
Sprouting, but they’ll do. Peel ’em and chuck ’em in.
然后我们来拖个地
Then we’re going to do something about this floor.
有桶子什么的么…
Is there a bucket or…
弗洛伦丝 – 弗洛伦丝
Florence! – Florence!
我们有东西给你看
We’ve got something to show you.
快过来 – 弗洛伦丝
Come in here. – Florence.
弗洛伦丝