I don’t know. I think I’d rather just go inside…
你发球 来吧 看你能不能赢一局
Your serve. Come on, man. See if you can get a game.
赢一局就行
Just one game.
界外球! – 界内球
Out! – In.
0:15 – 我知道
Love fifteen. – I know.
30:40
Thirty-forty.
哎呀!
Whoops!
1:4
One-four.
我的天 给点力啊!
For God’s sakes, man. Come on!
赛末点
Match point.
就是现在了!
That’s it!
6:0 6:0 6:1
Six love, six love, six one.
我得说 那些发球和回球 还有扣球 你只是侥幸赢了而已
I have to say it. That return of serve, the drop shot was a complete fluke.
嗯 其实不是 我一直在练这些
Well, no, actually, I’ve been working on that one.
我的天 弗洛伦丝!你待那儿多久了?
My, God, Florence! How long have you been there?
也没多久 我觉得我只是…
Not long at all. I thought I’d just…
我在问你话呢 见鬼 多久了?
I asked you a question, damn it. How long?
大概五分钟 – 大概?
About 5 minutes. – About?
大概?
About?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在做什么?
What the hell do you think you’re up to?
我是要你来监视我了吗?
Did I invite you to spy on me?
是吗?
Well?
回答我!
Answer me!
可算找到你了 你真的有必要走这么远吗?
There you are. Did you really need to come this far?

Yes.
这儿离旅馆都快两英里了
It must be two miles back to the hotel.
我得出来透透气
I needed to get out.
听着 这太荒唐了 你这样跑出来是干什么
Look, this is ridiculous. It was unfair of you to run out like that.
是吗? – 没错
Was it? – Yes.
要我说 这很糟糕 糟糕透顶了
In fact, it was unpleasant. Bloody unpleasant.
没错 – “没错”是什么意思?
Yes. – What do you mean, “Yes”?
你很清楚我的意思
You know exactly what I mean.
刚刚的事让我觉得非常恶心
It was absolutely revolting.
对于跟男人做♥爱♥这件事 你一无所知 是不是?
You don’t have the faintest idea how to be with a man, do you?
如果你了解一点 我们现在这样的情况就不会发生
If you did, it would never have happened.
一直以来 你从不让我接近你
In all this time, you’ve never let me near you.
你从不让我…
You’ve never let me…
你对此一窍不通 是不是?
You don’t know a thing about any of it, do you?
别再逼我了 – 我没有逼你
Please don’t bully me. – I’m not bullying you.
你就是在逼我 爱德华 就是如此
Yes, you are. Edward, you are!
你在胡说什么 – 我在试着..
You’re talking bloody nonsense. – I’m trying to…
你才是那个阻止我们接近彼此的人
You’re the one who stopped us getting close.
我们牵手的时候 你觉得你只是在满足我的要求
When we hold hands you think you’re doing me a favor.
你太傲慢了!
You’re so stuck up!
你就是这么想的么? – 对 我他妈就是这么想的
Is that what you think? – Yes, it bloody well is what I think.
那你为什么来这?
Then why are you here?
你为什么要追到沙滩上来?
Why are you chasing me down the beach?
为什么你就不能让我自己坐在这?
Why can’t you let me just sit here by myself?
爱德华 我想让你开心
Edward, I want to make you happy.
但我觉得我经常会让人失望
But I think I’m always a disappointment.
你总是很主动 我总是在逃避
You’re always advancing, I’m always backing away.
我们还没办法聊聊那些事
And we can’t talk about it.
我们永远不能只是单纯开心 或者是维持现状了
We can never just be happy. Or just be.
你总是在要求更多 而我却很差劲…
You’re always demanding something more, and I’m useless at…
你变得沉默和伤心 这都是我的错
And you go silent and unhappy and it’s all my fault.
而当我…
And when I do…
我是说我同意某些事的时候 其实并不是真的想要
I mean when I say yes to something even if I don’t really want to,
我知道还有其他的事情是我所期待的
I know there’ll be another thing that I’m expected to do.
我不擅长处理这些需求
I’m no good at these demands.
需求?
Demands?
不 我是说…
Well, what I mean is…
你觉得我是什么讨债鬼吗
You think I’m some sort of debt collector.
我希望你说的不是钱
I hope you’re not talking about money.
当然 我没有
Of course, I’m not.
不是吗 钱
That’s it, isn’t it? Money?
老实说 我不是在说… – 我不在乎钱…
Honestly, I wasn’t talking about… – I don’t care about money…
我没提过钱的事 E爱德华 – …你的或是别人的
I didn’t mention money, Edward. – …yours or anyone’s.
我知道你没有 – 所以收好你的钱吧
I know you don’t. – So keep your money.
你认为我从你父亲那求来这份工作?
You think I demanded that job from your father?
那是你的主意 你知道吗 我并不想为他工作
It was your idea. And do you know what? I don’t want to work for him.
告诉他我改变主意了 – 我知道你不是这个意思
Tell him I’ve changed my mind! – I know you don’t mean that.
只是因为你觉得… – 我他妈当然是这个意思了
It’s just because you’re feeling… – I bloody well do!
但是你为什么要那样离开 你不应该那样做
But why did you run off like that? You shouldn’t have done that.
我已经…我已经告诉过你
I’ve already… I’ve already told you.
你想羞辱我 – 不 说实话
You wanted to humiliate me. – No, honestly.
是因为…
It’s something…
我解释不了
I can’t explain it.
我不知道为什么我逃走了
I don’t know what it is, why I ran away.
我陷入了某种境地
I got in such a state.
我很羞愧… – 所以你羞辱了我
I was ashamed… – So you humiliated me.
好吧 那 如果这就是你所想的 我曾试图使你蒙羞
All right, then. If that’s what you want! I was trying to humiliate you.
当你无法控制你自己的时候 这就是你罪有应得的
It’s no less than you deserve when you can’t even control yourself.
你现在说话就像个婊♥子♥
You’re a bitch talking like that!
爱德华 请离开
Edward, please go away.
我们和对方在一起的时候本是那么轻松
We could be so free with each other.
我们本可以让彼此幸福
We could make each other so happy.
然而 我们现在一团糟
Instead, we’re in this mess.
是的
Yes.
到底什么意思
Meaning what exactly?
这真是一团糟
It’s a mess.
这真绝望
It’s hopeless.
是吗
Is it?
这是一只夜莺吗
Is it a nightingale?
这是一只乌鸦
It’s a blackbird.
都这么晚了
As late as this?
它一定是在黄金地段工作
It must be a prime site he’s on.
它正在加班 必须努力工作
He’s doing overtime, having to work hard.
就像我一样
Like me.
爱德华 不 请不要这样
Edward, no, please.
我有话想对你说
There’s something I want to say to you.
并不是…
It’s not…
什么
What?
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
现在依旧如此
Still.
我想和你度过一生
I want to spend my life with you.
想必你也如此
And you feel the same.
我们深爱彼此 并且我们可以让对方感到自♥由♥
We love each other, and we can set each other free.
爱德华 现在显而易见我…
Edward, it must be obvious to you by now that I’m…
弗洛伦丝 怎么了 – 我对这份爱情已经无望了
Florence, what is it? – That I’m pretty hopeless.
不 我对性♥爱♥已经无望了
No, I’m absolutely hopeless at sex.
我不擅长这个
I’m no good at it.
我似乎不像别人那样有这个需求 像你那样的需求
I don’t seem to need it like other people, like you do.
我可能会改变 但是我无法想象如何改变
I might change, but I can’t imagine it.
如果我现在不说这个问题 我们会一直为它所扰
If I don’t say this now we’ll always be struggling with it.
这会让你很不幸福 对我也是如此
It’s going to cause you a lot of unhappiness, and me, too.
弗洛伦丝 我不明白你在说什么…
Florence, I don’t understand what you’re…
妈妈知道有两个同性恋者
Mummy knows two homosexuals.
他们像夫妻一般住在一个公♥寓♥里
They live in a flat together, like man and wife.
在牛津博蒙特大街
Two men. In Oxford, in Beaumont Street.
他们都在大学任教
They both teach at the University.
我们也可以用自己的方式生活 爱德华
And we can live by our own rules too, Edward.
我会说这个是因为我知道你爱我
I can say this because I know you love me.
我们没必要像别人那样生活
We don’t have to be like everyone else.
我们可以一起生活然后…
We could live together and…
然后…
And so…
然后没有人会知道我们做了什么或者没做什么
And no one would know what we did or didn’t do.
如果你想 真的想我们在一起的话
We’d be together, and if you wanted, really wanted,
也就是说 当这个情况出现的时候 当然 这个情况会出现
that’s to say, whenever it happened, and, of course, it would happen,
我能理解 不止如此 我也想这样
I’d understand, more than that, I’d want it.
因为我想让你能自♥由♥快乐
Because I want you to be happy and free.
我不会嫉妒的 只要我知道你爱我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!