I’d never be jealous, as long as I knew that you loved me.
天啊
Oh, God.
我说真的 亲爱的
Honestly, my darling,
我只想这辈子和你在一起
I just want to be with you all my life,
照顾你 跟你一起开开心心的
look after you, be happy with you,
然后继续和我的四重唱乐队工作
and work with the quartet,
然后在将来的某一天
and one day at Wigmore Hall
为你在魏格摩尔音乐厅演奏盛大而又华丽的乐章
play something glorious and beautiful for you
比如莫扎特的那些名作
like the Mozart.
等等
Have I…
我这么理解对吗?
Have I got this right?
你是想让我找别的女人上♥床♥ 是这样吗?
You want me to go with other women. Is that it?
如果你不想的话 就不必那样
Not if you didn’t want to.
你是不是忘了 我们俩今天已经结为夫妇了
Have you actually forgotten that we were married today?
我们俩不是什么秘密的藏身于博蒙特街上的老同性恋
We’re not two old queers living in secret on Beaumont Street.
我们是夫妻啊!
We’re man and wife!
我全心全意的敬奉你
“With my body I thee worship!”
这就是你今天许下的誓言
That’s what you promised today.
在所有人面前许下的誓言
In front of everybody!
你难道已经如此的无知 如此的愚蠢
Are you so innocent and stupid that you don’t realize
以至于自己都不知道你的这些想法是多么恶心和可笑吗?
how disgusting and ridiculous your idea is?
这对我来说算什么
And what an insult it is?
这是对我的侮辱
An insult to me!
你耍了我
You tricked me.
你就是个骗子
You’re a fraud.
我知道你身上还有别的特质
And I know what else you are.
你知道你是个什么样的人么?
Do you know what you are?
性冷淡的人
Frigid.
你就是这样
That’s what.
彻头彻尾的性冷淡
Completely frigid.
你自以为你需要一个丈夫
You thought you needed a husband,
于是我就是他丫的第一个上钩的傻子
and I was the first bloody fool to come along.
爱德华 爱德华
Edward? Edward?
爱德华 亲爱的 你不是去上班了吗
Hello, Edward, love. Have you been at work?
弗洛伦丝 去哪儿了?
But where’s Florence?
哦 我的天啊 儿子
Oh, my God, son.
那些礼物怎么办?
And what about all those presents?
都会送回去的 爸爸会写信给庞廷夫人的
They’ll all be sent back. Dad’s writing to Mrs. Ponting.
我们为什么不能见弗洛伦丝? – 我们喜欢她
Why can’t we see Florence? – We love her.
为什么你不告诉我们发生了什么 – 听着
Why won’t you tell us what’s happened? – Look…
总有一天你会长大 到时候你就懂了
One day when you’re grown up, you’ll understand.
但现在听好 我要你俩发誓
But listen, I want you to make me a promise,
郑重的发誓
a really solemn promise.
那就是你们从此再也不提她的名字
That you’ll never ever mention her name to me again,
或者问起任何关于她的问题 懂了吗?
or ask me any more questions about her. Do you understand?
手放在胸口
Hands on hearts.
爱德华 这太蠢了 – 我是认真的
This is so stupid. – I mean it.
工作怎么办?
And the job.
你得给庞廷先生写封信
You’ll have to write to Mr. Ponting.
我已经写了
I already have.
我收到了一封弗洛伦丝妈妈的信
I’ve had a letter back from Florence’s mother.
这里 你最好还是看看 – 我宁可不看
Here, you’d better read it. – I’d rather not.
好吧
Well…
总的来说 那边同意了
Anyway, it’s agreed.
毕竟你们还没圆房♥
Non consummation.
说吧 儿子
Come on, son.
你真的没什么想说给我听的嘛?
Is there really nothing you want to tell me?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
爱德华
Eddy.
看看这个
Look at this.
什么
What?
这清单你看着不熟悉吗?
Does that list not look familiar to you?
这些唱片我们早就有了 – 什么?
We have all these records already. – What?
我不知道他们在这搞什么鬼 真是一团糟
I don’t know what they’ve done here. It’s a mess.
他们好像把上个月的订单送来了
Looks like they’ve sent last month’s order.
还有这个月的
And this month’s.
呃…
Uh…
全都混在一起了
They got it totally mixed up.
那我们也只好自己把它们分出来了
Well, we’ll just have to separate them out,
我打个电♥话♥给他们 他叫什么来着
and call, what’s his name?
鲍勃 – 他今天下午可以过来
Bob. – He could come by this afternoon.
不好意思 请问你们有查克·贝里的碟吗?
Excuse me. Do you have any Chuck Berry?
当然
Sure.
我们之前是不是也出现过这样的问题?
Didn’t we have this problem before?
是的
Reckon we did.
让我看看…
Let’s see…
一张精选集怎么样?
How about a “Best of”?
再好不过了
That’s perfect.
你看起来不像是一个喜欢这类东西的人
You don’t look the sort to be into this kind of thing.
不是给我的 这是给我妈妈的生日礼物
It’s not for me. It’s for my mum’s birthday.
她挺老的 快36岁了
She’s pretty old. She’s going to be 36.
这不能说很老吧
It’s not so old really.
她只听古典乐
You see, she only listens to classical music
但她确实又很喜欢查克·贝里
but she does like Chuck Berry.
我也很喜欢
Me too.
她总是说他很欢快 很有活力
She always says he’s bouncy and merry.
她看到这礼物一定会非常惊喜的 这要多少钱呢?
She’ll be so surprised. But how much is it?
我只有75便士
I’ve only got 75p.
噢 这要…
Oh, it’s…
没关系 你拿去吧
It’s okay. You can have it.
我希望你拥有它
I want you to have it.
你确定吗?
Are you really sure?

Yes.
太棒了 谢谢你 我把我的钱给你的捐赠箱
Amazing. And thank you. I’ll put my money into your charity…
不 不 不需要…
No, no. There is no need…
只要… 只要告诉她…
Just… Just tell her, you know…
告诉她“生日快乐”
Tell her “happy birthday.”
来自谁的“生日快乐”?
But happy birthday from who?
额…
Um…
来自… 来自这家店
Oh, from… You know, from the shop.
再见 谢谢你 你真好
Bye then. And thanks again. You’re really nice.
等一下
Wait.
你还没有告诉我你的名字
You haven’t told me your name.
我叫克洛伊 克洛伊·莫雷尔 再见
Chloe. Chloe Morrell. Bye.
所以她借用了这辆自行车… – 不 是她偷走了
So she borrowed this bike… – Nah, she stole it.
一路骑下山 到他妈妈的房♥子里
Went shooting down the hill, to his mother’s house
她说 “看 你的钱回来了”
and said, “Look, here’s your money back.”
并不是都这样
It’s not always like that.
我见过他们一次
I knew this couple once.
很直率
Very straight.
有点天真 很年轻
Sort of innocent and young.
女的很漂亮
And she was very beautiful.
他们结婚了 婚礼非常传统
So they get married, you know, the whole conventional thing.
教堂 蛋糕
Church and cake.
蜜月在海边的一个旅馆… – 嗯
Honeymoon in a hotel by the sea… – Mmm.
在婚礼当晚
And on the big night,
事情不是很顺利 你们懂的 床上的那事
it doesn’t quite work out, you know, in bed.
女方很不开心
And she gets really upset.
然后她告诉她丈夫她不是很喜欢做♥爱♥
And she tells him that she’s not really into sex.
她说等他们生活在一起后 她的丈夫可以想找谁就找谁做♥爱♥
That when they live together, he can have it with anyone he likes.
只要不是她都行 – 多好的提议
Anyone but her. – What an offer.
她真的爱他吗?
Does she love him?
是的
Yes.
她爱 她非常爱
She does. She really does.
但这就是问题所在 你也看到了 她的丈夫并不能理解
But that’s the thing, you see, he doesn’t get it.
他就不该听她的
He shouldn’t have listened.
他只要在海边给她一发就完了
He just should have slipped her one on the beach.
向来如此
Typical.
你太敏感了
You’re so sensitive.
男方很生气
He’s too angry.
他不能理解…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!