The senate’s been in session all day over this business of Spartacus.
有八个军团蓄装待发 但却无人愿意指挥
We’ve got eight legions to march against him and no one to lead them.
只要给他们一位指挥官
The minute you offer the generals command…
他们就能火速出发
they start wheezing like winded mules.
我看过类似的恐惧症 你没看过吗
I’ve seen such epidemics before, haven’t you?
-你的身体如何 -你知道 好得很
-How’s your health? -Excellent, as you know.
我认为元老院希望我 接任指挥官
I take it the senate’s now offering command of the legions to me.
-你早就料到了 -没错
-You’ve been expecting it. -I have.
但你想过 我的服务报酬是多少吗
But have you thought how costly my services might be?
任何事情都可以用钱解决
We buy everything else these days.
没理由不该为爱国花钱 你开价吧
No reason why we shouldn’t be charged for patriotism. What’s your fee?
选我为第一执政官 身兼意大利总军团指挥官
My election as first consul, command of all the legions of Italy…
废除元老院对法♥院♥的权限
and the abolition of senatorial authority over the courts.
施行独♥裁♥政♥权♥
Dictatorship.
恢复秩序
Order.
-同意的话 通知我 -我现在就可以告诉你
-Advise me if my terms are acceptable. -I can tell you now.
-不同意 -是的 我知道
-They’re unacceptable. -Yes, I know.
目前或许如此 但时代变了 元老院也该改变
For the present perhaps, but times change, and so does the senate.
时机到时 我会随时待命
When that day comes, I shall be ready.
-代我向夫人问好 -谢谢
-Convey my respects to your wife. -With pleasure.
你知道 他是对的
He’s right, you know.
要是没办法对付斯巴达格斯 元老院会改变的
If something isn’t done about Spartacus, the senate will change.
柯萨斯会藉施行独♥裁♥ 来拯救罗马
And Crassus will move in and save Rome from the slave army…
免于危机
by assuming dictatorship.
但一切都取决于 斯巴达格斯的下一步行动
But that, like everything else, depends on which way Spartacus jumps.
他们现在正试图离开意大利
Just now, he’s trying to get out of Italy.
如果他成功 危机就随之解除
If he succeeds, the crisis is over…
而柯萨斯只能永远 处于退休状态
and Crassus may stay in retirement indefinitely.
我已经安排让斯巴达格斯 逃离意大利
I’ve arranged for Spartacus to escape from Italy.
你安排了什么
You’ve done what?
我和西莱西亚的海盗达成协议
I’ve made a little deal with the Cilician pirates.
保证我们不会干涉…
I’ve assured them that we won’t interfere…
他们运送那群奴隶离开意大利
if they transport Spartacus and his slaves out of Italy.
所以我们现在跟海盗打交道 和罪犯讨价还价
So now we deal with pirates. We bargain with criminals!
别太死脑筋 政♥治♥是项实际的事业
Don’t you be so stiff -necked about it. Politics is a practical profession.
只要罪犯有你想要的东西 你就跟他谈生意
If a criminal has what you want, you do business with him.
还有多久可以到庞迪辛恩
How far are we from Brundusium?
大约二十英哩左右
About 20 miles.
军队今晚必须在这扎营
Our army will have to camp here tonight.
他们还落后我们六个小时
They’re still about six hours behind us.
派托拉斯 去庞迪辛恩 把提格尼斯带来
Patullus, ride ahead to Brundusium. Bring Tigranes here.
马可 回去向斯巴达格斯报告
Marco, report back to Spartacus.
告诉他 今晚在海边扎营
Tell him we camp tonight by the sea!
如果一切顺利的话 估计一天能载满一百五十艘船
If all goes well, my estimate is we can load 150 ships a day.
那就是你的工作 狄奈赛斯 你和海盗们合作
That’s your job, Dionysius. Work with the Cilician pirates.
-那应该够他忙的了 -我也不需要找地方睡觉了
-That oughta keep him busy. -Saves me finding someplace to sleep.
魁克斯 继续报告庞贝的状况
Crixus, keep giving me reports on Pompey.
状况完全在我们掌握之中
There won’t be any surprises.
我要你巡逻周围的山丘 直到全部人上船为止
I still want patrols of the back country until we board ship.
我立刻就去
I’ll get them together now.
斯巴达格斯 庞迪辛恩的港口区有个粮仓
Spartacus, the harbour district in Brundusium has food warehouses…
但不够提供整个舰队的人
but not enough to provide for the whole fleet.
乡村到处都有牛
The countryside’s filled with cattle.
我们要多准备盐来保存牛肉
And we’ve more than enough salt to preserve them.
交给我来办
I’ll handle it.
问问军营里有多少人 以前是水手或舰队奴隶
Find out how many men we have in camp who were galley slaves or sailors.
提格尼斯拉凡提斯
Tigranes Levantus.
-我亲爱的将军 -欢迎 提格尼斯
-My dear general. -Welcome, Tigranes!
不 你不需要解放我的轿夫
No, no. You needn’t look for litter bearers to emancipate.
这次我是骑马来的
I rode a horse.
你的神艾赛斯和希拉比斯 很照顾我们
Your gods Isis and Serapis must’ve been good to us.
这是我们该付你的第二笔款项
The balance of the 50 million sesterces we owe you.
将军
General…
我很难过的告诉你 一个不幸的消息
I bear a heavy burden of evil tidings.
怎么回事
What is it?
庞贝和他的军队 已经到了意大利
Pompey and his army has landed in Italy.
三天前抵达瑞迪安的边境
At the border of Rhegium three days ago.
我们对他们的行动了如指掌
We get complete reports on their movements.
但你是否知道…
But do you also know…
罗马舰队明天会运送卢卡勒斯
that a Roman fleet carrying Lucullus and his army…
和他的军队到庞迪辛恩
arrives tomorrow at Brundusium?
-卢卡勒斯 -你没有船
-Lucullus here? -You have no ships.
可是我在港口看到它们
I saw them in the harbour.
西莱西亚舰队 由于战略上的需要…
The Cilician fleet, out of strategic necessity…
不得不撤退
has been obliged to withdraw.
-撤退 -一艘船也没有
-Withdraw? -There are no ships at all?
西莱西亚海盗船 可以轻易的摧毁罗马舰队
Cilician pirates can destroy any Roman fleet that ever sailed.
所以他们撤退 绝不是因为害怕
If they run away now, it’s not because they’re afraid!
你最好给我一个好的理由
You better give me a better reason.
将军 我和你一样感到无助
I’m as desolated as you are, General.
站起来 起来
Stand up. Up!
用脚尖站
On your toes.
-你会割伤我的 -西莱西亚人为何突然撤退
-You’ll cut the skin. -Why did the Cilicians run away?
他们被收买♥♥了
They were paid.
是谁收买♥♥他们
And who paid them?
是谁
Who?
柯萨斯
Crassus.
柯萨斯不会跟我们交锋的
Crassus won’t fight us himself.
报告上说他 拒绝担任军队指挥官
The reports say he won’t take the command of an army.
为什么他要贿赂你的海盗 阻止我们逃走
Why would he bribe your pirates to keep us from escaping?
不晓得 我也没有答案
I don’t know. How can I answer when there is no answer?
我和你一样遭人背叛
I’ve been betrayed, just as you have!
一定有原因
There is an answer.
每一件事都一定有合理的解答
There must be an answer to everything.
我们距离庞迪辛恩五英哩
We’re five miles from Brundusium.
这里是瑞迪安
Here’s Rhegium.
庞贝应该已经行军到这里
Pompey’s march must have brought him to about here.
他距离我们有四天以上的路程
He’s four days away, maybe more.
卢卡勒斯明天会登陆庞迪辛恩
Lucullus lands at Brundusium tomorrow.
如果我们和卢卡勒斯交锋
If we engage Lucullus…
庞贝就有时间行军 从后赶上
Pompey will have enough time to march against our rear.
如果我们转向西行 去面对庞贝
If we turn west to meet Pompey…
卢卡勒斯又会自后方夹击
Lucullus will march against our rear.
意大利剩下唯一的军队 就在这里
The only other army in all of Italy is here!
罗马
Rome.
是的 没错
Yes, of course!
柯萨斯要我们向罗马前进
Crassus is inviting us to march on Rome…
如此一来 他便师出有名
so he can take the field against us.
你是说他要我们进攻罗马
You mean Crassus wants us to march on Rome?
他想逼我们就范
He’s forcing us to. He knows I won’t let myself be trapped…
因为我不会让自己腹背受敌
between two armies with my back to the sea.
他知道罗马是我唯一的选择
He knows my only other choice is Rome.
我们会在行进的途中相遇
Somewhere on the way, we meet.
要是他击败我 就成了罗马的拯救者
If he beats us, he becomes the saviour of Rome…
同时更一举击败元老院
and there’s his final victory over the senate.
将军 请给我机会补偿你
General, allow me to redeem myself in your eyes.
只要微薄的佣金
For a very small commission…
我可以安排你和你的家人 当然还有你的领袖…
I can arrange for you, your family and your leaders, of course…
偷渡离开意大利 前往东方的国家
to be smuggled out of Italy and transported to an eastern country…
那里欢迎像你这样富有的人
where men of substance like you are welcome and appreciated.
你们可以舒舒服服的 过下半辈子
You can live there like kings for the rest of your lives.
将军 你意下如何
What do you think, General?
走开
Go away.
走开
Go away?
叫喇叭手吹集♥合♥号♥
Tell the trumpeters to sound assembly.
罗马军队今天晚上 在庞迪辛恩登陆
Tonight a Roman army lands in the harbour of Brundusium.
另一支军队正从西方逼近
Another army is approaching us from the west.
他们希望利用前后夹击 将我们
Between them, they hope to trap us here…
困在海边
against the sea.
西莱西亚海盗背叛了我们 我们没有船
The Cilician pirates have betrayed us. We have no ships.
奉元老院的命令

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!