And I’m glad to have found
认识了布劳恩夫人
in you, Mrs Braun,
一位如此优秀且 不走寻常路的对手
such a good and unorthodox opponent.
晚安
Good evening.
别生他的气
You mustn’t be angry with him.
我觉得他真的很喜欢你
I think he really likes you.
我一点也不生气
I’m not angry at all.
某种意义上他是对的 虽然不完全对 但…
In a way, he’s right, not completely, but…
…他全心全意爱着公♥司♥
…he loves the company heart and soul.
在过去相当长的一段时间里 我确实弃他于不顾
I did leave him alone during all those 1,000 years.
我给自己建了个安乐窝
I dreamed up a cosy world of my own,
在里面过着舒适的生活
in which I had a comfortable existence.
但现在…考虑到经济责任
But now… in terms of economic accountability,
我完全赞同他对这项投资的评估
I fully endorse his assessment of the investment.
我比他更像个赌徒
I’m more of a gambler than he is,
但我得诚实地说 我们是在期待一个奇迹
but I must honestly say, we’re expecting a miracle.
我更乐意创造奇迹 而不是坐等奇迹发生
I prefer to make the miracles rather than wait for them to happen.
你真是个非凡的人
You’re a truly exceptional person.
我们再喝一杯? -不 我想和你睡觉
Shall we have another drink? – No, I want to sleep with you.
洗手间在哪?
Where’s the bathroom?
左边第一个门
First door on the left.
你真是棒极了
You’re wonderful.
我想要你再叫我布劳恩夫人
I’d like you to call me Mrs Braun again.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
其实我刚才大吃一惊
You know, I was very surprised just now.
你不想和我睡吗? -想
Didn’t you want to? – Yes.
非常想
Very much.
我也是…
So did I…
还有…
…and…
我要一段明确的关系
…I want a clear relationship.
我们现在有关系吗?
Do we have a relationship now?
有 一段明确的关系
Yes, a clear one.
那笔钱是去车站打的出租 其他都是森肯伯格付的
That’s the taxi to the station. Senkenberg paid for the others.
打车回公♥寓♥ 酒店 就这些
Taxi back to the apartment, and the hotel. That’s all.
早餐要扣一些钱
Something will be deducted for breakfast.
请进!
Come in!
你好 奥斯瓦尔德先生 -各位好啊 布劳恩夫人 埃姆克夫人
Hello, Mr Oswald. – Hello, Mrs Braun, Mrs Ehmke.
我打扰到你们了吗? -完全没有 先生
Am I interrupting? – Not at all, sir.
一点也不 奥斯瓦尔德先生
Not in the least, Mr Oswald.
我只是想… -反正我已经处理完了
I just wanted to… – I’m finished anyway.
我们得对会议做评估
We have to evaluate the conference.
我会在森肯伯格先生的办公室
I’ll be in Mr Senkenberg’s office.
埃姆克夫人和森肯伯格: 两位同谋者
Mrs Ehmke and Senkenberg: the two conspirators.
告诉他 四点我要在我办公室见他
Tell him I’d like to see him in my office at four, please.
你也是 布劳恩夫人
You too, Mrs Braun.
你也是 亲爱的布劳恩夫人
You too, dear Mrs Braun.
四点吗 奥斯瓦尔德先生?
At four o’clock, Mr Oswald?
我只是顺便来看看你…私下里
I just dropped in to see you… privately.
这不是私人场所 这是你公♥司♥的办公室
This is not a private place. It’s an office in your company.
好
OK.
公♥司♥办公室周末休息
The office is closed over the weekend.
你愿意和我去乡下过周末吗?
Would you spend it with me in the countryside?
抱歉 我周六要去见一个人
I’m sorry, but I have to visit someone on Saturday.
你… -我就是我
You are… – I am the way I am.
昨晚你完全是另一个人
Last night you were a different person.
昨晚我是玛丽娅·布劳恩 想和你上♥床♥
Last night I was Maria Braun who wanted to sleep with you.
今天我是玛丽娅·布劳恩 想为你工作
Today I’m Maria Braun who wants to work for you.
你是怕别人觉得我和你有一腿吗?
Are you afraid people will think I’m having an affair with you?
我不在乎别人怎么想 但我的确在乎你怎么想
I don’t care what people think. I do care what you think.
我不想让你觉得你 “和我有一腿”
I don’t want you to think you’re “having an affair with me”,
尽管事实上我们确实是那样
when, in truth, I’m having one with you.
但…
But…
以下也都是事实:
It’s also true…
我喜欢你 而你是我老板
…that I’m fond of you and that you’re my boss,
我不想因为你的缘故 把事情混为一谈
and I don’t want to confuse things for your sake.
我必须清楚我在和谁打交道 是你 还是我老板
I have to know who I’m dealing with, you or my boss.
我尊重这个观点
That’s a point of view I respect.
我们来谈谈我的薪水 -你想要多少?
Let’s talk about my salary. – How much were you thinking of?
未来几年我需要赚很多钱
I need to earn a lot of money in the next few years.
我们不都是吗?
Don’t we all?
但我是有原因的
But I have a reason.
什么原因?
Well?
你现在知道我的工作 对你值多少了
You know now how much my work is worth to you.
我就要那么多 不多一分
That’s how much I want, and not a penny more.
那我就得考虑
Then I’ll have to consider
你对我值多少
how much you’re worth to me.
不是我…是我的工作
Not me… my work.
对 你的工作 布劳恩夫人
Right. Your work, Mrs Braun.
我老了 渐渐有点迟钝了
I’m an old man and I’m getting a little slow.
但我会尽力的
But I’ll do my best.
那就…
And then…
现在别提 拜托
Not now, please.
噢 好吧
Oh, yes.
周六怎么样?
What about Saturday?
周六你得一个人去乡下
On Saturday you’ll be going to the countryside on your own.
为什么那人不能知道 我和别的男人上♥床♥了?
Why shouldn’t he know I’ve slept with another man?
我告诉你我爱你时 他也听到了
He hears me when I tell you I love you.
那不一样
That’s not the same.
对啊 就因为不一样 他听到了也没关系
Exactly. And because it’s not, it won’t hurt if he hears it.
而且就因为不一样 我才想让你知道
And because it’s not the same, I want you to know.
如果一样 我就不会在这了
If it were the same, I wouldn’t be here.
他长得好看吗?
Is he good-looking?
他长得好看 彬彬有礼
He’s good-looking, he’s courteous,
而且他永远不会伤害我
and he’d never hurt me.
你也得知道 我是想和他上♥床♥的
And you should know I wanted to sleep with him.
我没有强迫自己
I didn’t have to force myself.
因为他是我的雇主 我得依靠他
Because he’s my employer and I’m dependent on him,
我就打算先发制人 保持我的独♥立♥性
I wanted to forestall him to retain my independence.
外头的人际关系就是这样?
Is that how things are between people outside?
这么冷冰冰? -我不知其他人什么样
So cold? – I don’t know how other people are.
如今不是感情用事的时候
It’s not a good time for feelings.
但那很适合我
But that suits me.
那样 就没什么能真正影响到我了
That way, nothing really affects me.
我以为你在乡下呢
I thought you were in the countryside.
花蔫了 巧克力也化了
The flowers have wilted, the chocolates have melted.
这你可不能怪我
You have no claim on me.
我觉得自己像个小男生
I felt like a schoolboy.
对 你就是 可爱又傻乎乎的小男生
That’s what you are, a dear, silly little schoolboy.
你为什么不想和我一起去乡下?
Why didn’t you want to come with me to the countryside?
因为如果去了 你会向我求婚
Because you’d have proposed to me.
没错 所以才…
Precisely, and that’s why…
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
小男生最好懂了
With schoolboys, you know those sort of things.
抱歉 我知道你是认真的 我不是有意想贬低你
Sorry. You meant it seriously. I didn’t mean to belittle you.
我该告诉你我不会嫁给你的
I should have told you I’ll never marry you.
但如果你想的话
But if you want,
我可以做你的情妇
I’ll be your mistress.
贵工会树立的敌对感令人讨厌
The belligerent tone adopted by your union is repugnant.
我们拿多少就能给多少
We can give as good as we take.
难怪你一副 “我们才是这里的主人”的态度
It’s no wonder with your “we’re-the-masters-here” attitude.
克伦茨先生 正如贸易部长所说…
Mr Klenze, the Minister of Trade himself said…
我知道 “我们同舟共济”
I know, “We’re all in the same boat.”
但这条船属于你 却得由我们来划它
But the boat belongs to you, and we have to row it.
我们想得到满意的“划船”报酬 这好像就惹你生气了
And it seems to irritate you that we want to be paid well to do it.
会议都已经休会了 下周再争论这个吧
I thought the talks had been adjourned. We can argue next week.
当然
Of course,
虽然我觉得有些人永远不会明白
though I think some people will never understand.
我们喝一杯吧 玛丽娅
Let’s have a drink, Maria.
你们私底下认识? -岂止私底下认识
You know each other personally? – Extremely personally.
过去三小时我什么都没注意到
I didn’t notice a thing these last three hours.
我可是伪装大♥师♥ 白天是资本主义的工具人