I’d rather pay than say thanks.
这是什么?
What’s this?
少了一套 本来有四套
There’s a pair missing. There were four of them.
她给了我一套
She gave me a pair.
她为什么不告诉我? -他还没穿呢
Why doesn’t she tell me? – He hasn’t worn them yet.
你觉得赫尔曼不会穿
You thought Hermann wouldn’t need them.
反正他也不会回来了 你是这么想的吧
He won’t be coming back anyway, you thought.
我还挺需要的
I can really use them.
这不是重点 我不喜欢她对我撒谎!
That’s not the point. I don’t like her lying to me!
至少我活得很好 而你根本就没活过
At least I live as well as I can. You don’t live at all.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我想她是想让你请她搬进来
I think she wants you to ask her to move in.
你知道的吧 我有了这座房♥子 就为了一个人待着
You know I have this house so I can be alone.
我想要什么你知道得一清二楚
You know exactly what I want.
是啊 和你一样不自♥由♥地活着!
Yes. To live like you were in a jail!
对你这种人来说 那还挺不错
That’s not bad, from someone like you.
我是得为我的罪孽付出代价
I have to pay for my sins.
还是说…这是你的主意? -我的?
Or… was it your idea? – Mine?
不 不 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
你和你的玫瑰 你的代理权 还有你的钱!
You and your roses, your power of attorney, and your money!
每月一朵玫瑰! 这就是她从他那得到的所有消息
One rose a month! That’s all she hears from him.
这和每月死一次有什么两样
It’s like dying once a month.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
我方还想就你方解释的…
We should also like to express our surprise
…质量标准与合同条款相违背…
that you are interpreting the quality standards
…这一事实表示意外
contrary to the terms of the contract.
我方希望你方 立即重新考虑你方立场…
We hope you will reconsider your position without delay
…修改质量标准以符合协议规定
and amend it to comply with the agreement.
若未能实现该点 我方必将…
Failing this, we see ourselves obliged etc., etc.
…将这一事项交予 我方法务部门处理
…to place the matter in the hands of our legal department.
埃姆克夫人 别把我逼疯
Mrs Ehmke, don’t drive me crazy.
这话我们已经写过上百遍了
We’ve written this sentence a hundred times.
如果我没口述 你也不必重复
If I don’t dictate it, you don’t have to repeat it.
但我总是…
But I always…
那句蠢话你已经 补完过九十九遍了
You’ve completed that stupid sentence 99 times.
至少其中九十八次都是多余的 我受够了!
That’s at least 98 times too often. I’ve had enough of it!
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系 我们都有发脾气的时候
That’s all right. We all lose our temper sometimes.
你会这样很正常 毕竟你做的是这样的工作
It’s no wonder with you, the work you do.
来杯咖啡和白兰地怎么样?
How about a coffee and a brandy?
你看起来很不好
You don’t look at all well.
别干涉我的私事
Don’t interfere in my personal affairs.
我看起来怎么样是我的事
The way I look is my business.
接电♥话♥!但记得说我不在
Answer the phone! But I’m not here.
布劳恩夫人办公室
Mrs Braun’s office.
你好 奥斯瓦尔德先生
Hello, Mr Oswald.
他想和你说话 -我说了我不在
He wants to speak with you. – I said I’m not here.
抱歉 奥斯瓦尔德先生 她不在办公室
Sorry, Mr Oswald, she’s out of the office.
我也不想和他一起吃午饭
I don’t want to lunch with him either.
她也不想和你一起吃午饭
And she doesn’t want to lunch with you either.
天啊!对不起
Oh, my God! I’m sorry.
喂?奥斯瓦尔德先生?
Hello? Mr Oswald?
可笑极了!
What a laugh!
这是我很长一段时间里 看到的最好笑的事情
That was the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time.
别哭了
Stop crying, now.
给他回个电♥话♥ 告诉他
Call him back and tell him
玛丽娅·布劳恩被魔鬼附身了
Maria Braun is possessed by the devil.
如果他想和魔鬼共进午餐
And if he wants to lunch with the devil,
他可以在一点在巴斯泰见我
he can meet me in the Bastei at one o’clock.
奥斯瓦尔德先生…
Mr Oswald…
你迟到了
You’re late.
抱歉 我几乎都不敢呼吸了
Sorry. I was almost afraid to breathe anymore.
我得提醒自己…
I had to remind myself that…
…我享受生活
…I enjoy life.
生活就是这样
Life’s like that.
好像我们签了契约 来享受生活似的
It’s as if we had a contract to enjoy life.
好吃好喝时 我们就讨论食物有多好
When we dine well, we discuss how good the food is.
你真愤世嫉俗 -也许我是愤世嫉俗
You’re cynical. – Maybe I am cynical.
你厌倦我了
You’re bored with me.
也许我是厌倦你了
Maybe I am bored with you.
我们为什么要继续坐在这?
Why do we stay sitting here?
因为你家教很好 而我假装家教很好
Because you’re well brought up, and I pretend to be.
我们之间有些事…
And there’s something between us…
…我找不到合适的词来形容
…for which I can’t find the words.
还有…
And…
…我也喜欢我们的生活方式
…I also like living the way we live.
反正我也别无选择
And anyway, I have no choice.
这听起来可能不算什么 但事实如此 因为这就是现实
It may not sound like much, but it is, because it’s reality.
我想象中的东西
The things I imagine,
我没有 没人有 连你也没有
I don’t have. Nobody does. Not even you.
没有彼此我们无法存在
We can’t exist without each other.
你想离开我吗? -为什么?
Do you want to leave me? – Why should I?
那样我们会更不快乐 那太傻了
We’d be even unhappier then. That would be stupid.
只有在已知道什么是不快乐时…
Only if you’ve known unhappiness…
…你才还有希望
…do you still have hope.
我对你一点也不厌烦
I’m not bored with you.
你瞧 问题在于 她认为我们分开…
There. The problem is, she believes we broke up
是因为她变胖了
because she was getting fat.
她现在还这么认为 -但这不是真的
She still thinks so. – But it’s not true.
其实 她当时还在掉体重
In fact, she was losing weight.
别那样说!
Don’t talk like that!
贝蒂毕竟曾是你妻子
After all, Betty was your wife.
她也依然是我朋友
And she’s my friend,
是我唯一能 倾诉所有烦恼的人
the only person I can tell all my troubles to.
因为她并不倾听
Because she doesn’t listen.
也许吧
Perhaps.
就像你需要会倾听你的人
Just as you need someone who listens to you,
也许我需要一个不倾听我的人
maybe I need someone who doesn’t listen to me.
她的时装店也相当成功
And her boutique is quite a success.
她的时装店!真好笑! 那是你的时装店
Her boutique! What a laugh! It’s your boutique.
如果没有你 她会坐在她的肥屁♥股♥上…
Without you, she’d be sitting on her fat arse…
所以是真的?
Then it’s true?
你还没放下她 否则你不会把她说得一无是处
You haven’t gotten over her. Otherwise you wouldn’t pull her to pieces.
不会把这当回事了
It wouldn’t matter to you.
这里以前是我们的教室
This used to be our classroom.
贝蒂坐我旁边 经常抄我
Betty sat next to me and used to copy from me.
安妮丽丝呢?
And Anneliese?
她什么样? -她什么样?
What’s she like? – What she’s like?
很难说
Hard to say.
她是那种男人需要的女人 和男人旗鼓相当
She’s the type of woman a man needs, his own equal.
她会说 会思考…
She can talk, think…
她在各方面都和我旗鼓相当
She’s my equal in every way.
所以女人必须和男人旗鼓相当? -当然
So women have to be men’s equals? – Sure.
只是多数的男人没意识到这点
Except that most men don’t have the awareness.
人类意识滞后于现实发展
Human consciousness lags behind the real developments.
是安妮丽丝说的吗? -怎么?
Did Anneliese say that? – Why?
总有一天 你会希望 你的小胖贝蒂回来的
One day, you’ll wish you had your fat little Betty back.
还是说你已经 在晚上梦到这个了?
Or do you already, at night in your dreams?
胡说!
Nonsense!
你居然这么说?
How can you, of all people, say that?
因为对我来说恰恰相反
Because with me it’s the opposite.
现实滞后于我的意识
Reality lags behind my consciousness.
睡吧 我的孩子 睡吧
Sleep, my child, sleep
你父亲是只绵羊
Your father was a sheep
你母亲从波美拉尼亚来
From Pomerania your mother came
波美拉尼亚已陷入火海
Pomerania’s gone up in flames
睡吧 我的孩子 睡吧
Sleep, my child, sleep
你父亲是只绵羊
Your father was a sheep
你母亲从波美拉尼亚来
From Pomerania your mother came
波美拉尼亚已陷入火海
Pomerania’s gone up in flames
玛丽娅·布劳恩 注意了 不要变得古怪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!