那他呢 他就不是吗
Oh, and he’s not?
你听到了 约瑟夫
You hear that, Yusuf?
你赢了
You win.
他们全都站在你那边
You got them all on your side now.
你无罪了
You’re in the clear.
甚至不需要说出第四枚炸♥弹♥的下落
You don’t even have to tell them about the fourth bomb.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你们到现在还不知道吗
Don’t you know him by now?
他的每一步计划都是精心计算的
He’s planned this every step of the way.
要是他顶不住了
I mean, what if he couldn’t hold out?
告诉我们三枚炸♥弹♥的地址就行 不是吗
All he’s got to do is give us the three bombs, right?
我记得失踪的核原料有15到18磅
Now I remember 15 to 18 pounds of nuclear material missing.
你们他妈的连算术都不会了吗
Can’t you fucking count?
4.5乘以3是13.5 乘以4就是18
Four and a half times three is 13 and a half, times four is 18.
你们猜猜他还做了些什么
Give you three guesses what he did.
-问他 -你认为还有颗炸♥弹♥吗
– Ask him. – You think there’s another bomb?
当然还有 绝对有
Course there’s another bomb. There’s always another bomb.
他没有告诉你们商场的炸♥弹♥
He didn’t tell you about the mall bomb.
却告诉了你其他三枚的地址
But he gave you the other three.
是的 布洛迪探员 绝对有第四颗炸♥弹♥
Yes, Agent Brody, there’s a fourth bomb.
天哪 把孩子带回来
Oh, Christ! get those kids back in here.
如果有人阻止你就开枪
If anyone tries to stop you, shoot him.
这是命令
That is a direct order!
没有 没炸♥弹♥了
No. No bomb.
我们不能这么做
We can’t do this.
布洛迪 只要还有百分之一的可能性
Brody, if there’s a one percent chance…
他已经疯了
He’s a maniac,
你也说了 我们没有证据
You just said so! we have no evidence.
有证据就可以了是吧
But if we did it would be all right. Right?
把那些孩子带回来
You’ll get the children back.
真的吗 那我这次拿他们怎么办呢
Really? And what shall I do with them this time?
-怎么做才不越轨 -做你的工作 H
– How far can I go? – Just do the job, H.
我有个条件
I have a condition.
你 你出去
You. You go out there
把那些痛哭 尖叫 乞求的孩子带回来
and drag those kids back in here kicking, screaming and begging.
把他们带进来绑在那儿
You take them in there and strap them down,
这里只剩下你算得上正派
’cause you’re the only person here with any decency.
埃瓦瑞兹 查理 谁都不行
Fuck Alvarez, fuck Charlie. Fuck all the rest of these fucks.
-你来 -为什么是我
– You do it. – Why me?
因为如果你能做 就没人不能
’cause if you can do it, then anybody can.
H 没时间玩游戏了
H, there is no time for games.
我没有在玩
I’m not playing games.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
告诉我 我能这么做
Tell me I can do this.
你选他的两个孩子 还是成千个我们的
Brody, this is his two kids against thousands of ours.
告诉我 这么做是正义的
Justify me,
告诉我这是对的
Tell me it’s okay.
-如果还有一枚炸♥弹♥ -你不能这么做
– lf there’s another bomb out there… – You can’t do this!
我们是人
We’re fucking human beings.
让炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥吧 我们不能这么做
Let the bomb go off! we cannot do this!
那就这样
That’s it.
约瑟夫 你自♥由♥了
You’re a free man, Yusuf.
他们不会起诉一个没有指甲的人
They can’t prosecute a man with no fingernails.
你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
就这样了 我放他走
This is it. I’m letting him go.
结束了
We’re done here.
我们还没有结束
We’re not finished.
他妈的 那些孩子在哪呢
Where are those fucking kids?
你想干吗 杀我
What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
那以后谁来为你干这些勾当
Who’s gonna do your dirty work for you?
你自己来吗
You gonna do it yourself?
你以为我没想到这点吗
You don’t think I have that covered?
H 你的孩子在我们手上
We have your children, H.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
-快回去干活儿 -我们大家都冷静点儿
– Just get back to it. Right now! – We need to calm down, okay?
完了
Shit.
把你的武器放下 不然我就开枪了
Put your fucking weapon down or I’ll fucking shoot you.
不要 不要开枪
No, don’t shoot him.
如果他死了我们都得完蛋
Don’t shoot him! if he dies, we’re screwed.
约瑟夫 把枪放下
Yusuf, put that gun down.
约瑟夫
Yusuf!
没事的
It’s okay.
你不会有事的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
请照顾好我的孩子
Please look after my children.
-天哪 -不要
– Jesus. – No.
我们尽了人事
We’ve done all we can.
现在只能听天命了
Let’s just hope.
我们很快就会知道
We’ll know soon enough.
很高兴能与你共事 布洛迪探员
Been nice working with you, Agent Brody.
这事从未发生
This never happened.
他们也从未存在
They never existed.
不管是杨格 还是他的孩子
Younger, the children, none of them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!