《美国往事》台词中英文对照:眼泪模糊了你的视线

眼泪模糊了你的视线…

Your eyes were too full of tears…

以致没看出躺在街上那烧焦的尸体不是我

to see that it wasn’t me lying there burned up on that street.

而是别的人

It was somebody else.

你没有想到警察也是我的同谋

You were too shocked to realize that the cops were in on it, too.

这是一个串通好的阴谋,面条

That was a syndicate operation, Noodles.

你疯了

You’re crazy.

你以前对我说过这话,很久以前

You said that to me once before, a long time ago.

但我的头脑从没象当时那样清醒

But my mind was never as clear as it was at that moment.

我夺去了你的一生

I took away your whole life from you.

我取代了你的位置

I’ve been living in your place.

我夺走了一切

I took everything.

我夺走了你的钱

I took your money.

我夺走了你的女人

I took your girl.

我留给你的只有整整三十五年为我的死而愧疚

All I left for you was thirty-five years of grief over having killed me.

你为什么还不开枪?

Now why don’t you shoot?

是的,我杀过人,白利先生

It’s true, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey.

有时为保护自己,有时为了金钱

Sometimes to defend myself. Sometimes for money.

也有许多人来找我们做活

And many people used to come to us.

合伙人、对手、情人

Business partners, rivals, lovers.

有些活我们接了,有些我们不接

Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn’t.

你这个活我不能接,白利先生

Yours is one I would never touch, Mr. Bailey.

这就是你报复的方式?

Is this your way of getting revenge?

No.

这只是我看待事情的方式

It’s just the way I see things.

现在是10点25分

It’s ten twenty-five.

我再没有什么可失去的

And I’ve got nothing left to lose.

你被朋友出卖,你应该报复他

When you’ve been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.

干吧

Do it.

你知道,部长先生…

You see, Mr. Secretary…

我也有个故事,比你的简单一些

I have a story also. A little simpler than yours.

多年以前,我有个朋友,一个好朋友

Many years ago, I had a friend. A dear friend.

我为了救他而出卖他,但他还是死了

I turned him in to save his life. But he was killed.

他是存心要死的

But he wanted it that way.

那是一种伟大的友谊

It was a great friendship.

他的不幸也是我的不幸

It went bad for him and it went bad for me, too.

晚安,白利先生

Goodnight, Mr. Bailey.

我希望调查结果能还你清白

I hope the investigation turns out to be nothing.

一生辛苦如果是一场空忙,太可惜

It’d be a shame to see a lifetime of work go to waste.

《美国往事》

赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 《美国往事》台词中英文对照:眼泪模糊了你的视线
分享到: 更多 (0)