《伦敦生活》台词:女人的疼痛是与生俱来的 -中英文对照

女人的疼痛是与生俱来的

Women are born with pain built in.

是我们生理上注定遭受的罪

It’s our physical destiny.

姨妈痛奶痛产痛你明白吗

Period pains, sore boobs, childbirth, you know

贯穿一生都要承受

We carry it within ourselves throughout our lives.

男人则不用

Men don’t.

他们的痛都需要自己去找

They have to seek it out

所以他们编了套上帝啊地狱啊的说辞

They invent all these gods and demons and things

让自己能自惭能有所痛楚

just so they can feel guilty about things,

在自惭上其实我们也丝毫不逊

which is something we also do very well on our own.

他们还会打仗就为了能让彼此

And then they create wars, so they can feel things

感受疼痛

and touch each other,

没有仗可打他们就玩橄榄球

and when there aren’t any wars they can play rugby.

周期性的年复一年的痛

We have pain on a cycle for years and years and years

而我们的痛苦一直 都在

And we have it all going on in here, inside.

等到你终于能接受它们的时候

and then just when you feel you are making peace with it al

终于来了

what happens?

《伦敦生活》台词截图

绝经期终于来了..

The fucking menopause comes and it s..

它是这世界上…

The most..

最他妈幸运的事

Most wonderful fucking thing in the world!

虽然的确骨盆会塌下来

And, yes, your entire pelvic floor crumbles

虽然即使变得很精致也没人会撩你

and you get fucking hot and no one cares, but then…

但你自由了

You’re free.

不再是个奴隶一个生育机器

No longer a slave, no longer a machine, with parts.

《伦敦生活第一季》

赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:帕布莉卡 » 《伦敦生活》台词:女人的疼痛是与生俱来的
分享到: 更多 (0)