《纸牌屋》台词中英文:所谓承诺
The nature of promises is that they remain immune to changing circumstances. 所谓承诺,就是无论环境如何变化也不受影响。 《纸牌屋第一季》
The nature of promises is that they remain immune to changing circumstances. 所谓承诺,就是无论环境如何变化也不受影响。 《纸牌屋第一季》
Treading water’s the same as drowning for people like you and me. 勉强生存,与死无异 《纸牌屋第一季》
Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our faith. 没什么比信仰更能支撑我们度过艰难时光了。 《纸牌屋第一季》
There is no solace above or below.Only us… Small, solitary,battling one another.I pray to myself, for myself. 天堂地狱...
There is but one rule: Hunt or be hunted. 只有一条规矩,成为狩猎者,或者成为猎物。 《纸牌屋第一季》
Friends make the worst enemies. 反目的朋友才是你最可怕的敌人。 《纸牌屋第一季》
Sometimes the only way to gain your superior’s respect is to defy him. 有些时候,想要赢得上司的尊重,就只能违抗他。 《纸牌屋第一季》
凭感情做的决定不叫决定,叫直觉。 Decisions based on emotion aren’t decisions at all .They are instincts. 《纸牌屋第一季》
What is faith? If it doesn’t endure when we are tested the most? 信仰是什么?不就是在考验最严峻时依旧能坚持到底吗? 《纸牌屋第一季》
i do not want to assume,i want to know. 我不要假设,我要最终答案。 《纸牌屋第一季》