《耐撕侦探》台词:你拍了一部重点是剧情的A片? -中英文对照
“So you’re telling me you made a porno where the plot is the point?” “所以你的意思是,你拍了一部重点是剧情的A片?”
“So you’re telling me you made a porno where the plot is the point?” “所以你的意思是,你拍了一部重点是剧情的A片?”
“Are you listening, horsemen? You will get what’s coming to you. In ways you can’t expect.” “听见没,四骑士?你们将会得...
“噢爱丽丝,你总是如此自私、愚蠢又横冲直撞。” “Oh, Alice, you always were an irksome, slurvish, interrupting thing!”
“乌龟们滚开,犀牛和疣猪接管!” “Turtles are out, rhino and warthog are in!”
“ I got big plans. I’m gonna sit here and I’m gonna wait for Katie to come back.” “我今天有重要的计划。我要坐在这里然后等着凯蒂回家...
“唯一目标,活下去。” “We haveone goal, survival.”
“You are Lord of the Apes, King of the Jungle. Tarzan. Tarzan.” “你是猿类的领主,丛林之王。泰山呀泰山。”
“The Cankerman ate my mom.” “溃疡人吃掉我妈妈。”
“We convinced an entire generation, that this is a battle that we could win. We sacrifice for each other no matter wha...
“Problem is, you’re not happy being sad. That’s what love is, Cosmo. Happy sad.” “问题在于,你无法开心地悲伤。爱情就是这样,小宇宙。...