你好 珊莎
Hello, Sansa.
真希望琼恩也在
I wish Jon were here.
是的 我有话跟他说
Yes, I need to speak to him.
你是父亲仅存的嫡子
You’re Father’s last living trueborn son.
你如今是临冬城领主了
You’re Lord of Winterfell now.
我永远当不了临冬城领主
I can never be Lord of Winterfell.
我永远当不了任何领主
I can never be lord of anything.
我是三眼乌鸦
I’m the Three-Eyed Raven.
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what that means.
很难解释
It’s difficult to explain.
就为我解释一下吧
Try. Please, for me.
意味着我能看见一切
It means I can see everything.
所有人曾经经历的所有事
Everything that’s ever happened to everyone.
当下正在发生的一切
Everything that’s happening right now.
现在还是碎片 不完整
It’s all pieces now, fragments.
我需要学会看得更真切
I need to learn to see better.
当长夜再次来临
When the Long Night comes again,
我需要做好准备
I need to be ready.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
三眼乌鸦教我的
The Three-Eyed Raven taught me.
我以为你说你是三眼乌鸦
I thought you were the Three-Eyed Raven.
我说了很难解释
I told you it’s difficult to explain.
布兰
Bran–
我对你遭遇的一切深感遗憾
I’m sorry for all that’s happened to you.
对在我们家里发生的事深感遗憾
I’m sorry it had to happen here in our home.
那是个很美的晚上
It was so beautiful that night.
雪花飘落 就像现在
Snow falling, just like now.
你是那么美丽
And you were so beautiful…
穿着洁白的礼服
in your white wedding dress.
我得进去了 布兰
I have to go back inside, Bran.
我再多待会儿
《权力的游戏第七季》