![](https://pabulika.cn/wp-content/themes/dux7.1/img/thumbnail.png)
《美国往事》台词中英文对照:情同手足的朋友
Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword. 情同手足的朋友 为纪念永恒的回忆而立 《美国往事》
Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword. 情同手足的朋友 为纪念永恒的回忆而立 《美国往事》
I cant believe it. My first time, and a lousy cops paying for it. 我真不敢相信 我的第一次是个烂条子替我付钱 《美国往事》
Life is stranger than shit, thats all. Its a pisser. No big story. 人生何其妙,如是而已 其实也不是什么大事 《美国往事》
Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.Dont worry. A pansy he aint. 在墓园里翻云覆雨,他们经常如此别担心,他不是同性恋 《美国往事》
When youve been betrayed by a friend, you hit back. 当有朋友背叛你时,你就该反击 《美国往事》
Better off than being dead. 好死不如赖活 《美国往事》
Dont you ever say that to me. Dont ever say that to me again! 不准你这么说 不准你再这么说我 《美国往事》
You boys caught me with my pants down that time.No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor. 你们拍到了我没穿裤子的照片,不,我们拍到你在和未...
Ends justify means in decisive gangland encounter. 即使是黑社会,也能带来好结局 《美国往事》
在里面你不能让自己变疯掉 and you’ve to keep yourself from going crazy. 你必须使自己适应监狱的生活 You have to get yourself up on the outsid...