《生活大爆炸》台词中英文:聪明即是性感
Smart is the new sexy. 聪明即是性感。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Smart is the new sexy. 聪明即是性感。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Little warning before you jump into this marriage business: you are not just marrying him, you are marrying his family. ...
If I could, I would, but I can’t, I shan’t 纠结不是我想停,想停就能停 《生活大爆炸第一季》
You sure your mothlike personality won’t be drawn to this blazing fire that is myself? 你确定以你飞蛾扑火的性格不会被我这熊熊烈火所吸引吗? ...
Not to mention imaginary.想象力更是不言而喻。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
The true hero doesn’t seek adulation.He fights for right and justice simply because it’s his nature. 真正的英雄从不...
Perhaps we can assign a color to lonely. Nothing ruhymes with orange .It’s probably lonely. 没准我们可以找个颜色来代表孤独, 橙色和什么...
whatever you do ,just don’t make any rash decision. 无论你想做什么,千万不要贸然行事。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Amy,I excel at many things,but getting over you wasn’t one of them. 艾米,我擅长做很多事,但忘记你你并非其中一件。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Very often when women think they are angry, they are really just hungry.妹纸以为自己很生气的时候,其实她们只是饿了。 《生活大爆炸第一季》