《生活大爆炸》台词中英文:你就是得理不饶人是吧
You’re like a dog with a bone,aren’t you? 你就是得理不饶人是吧? 《生活大爆炸第一季》
You’re like a dog with a bone,aren’t you? 你就是得理不饶人是吧? 《生活大爆炸第一季》
The only flaw in an otherwise perfect plan. 智者千虑必有一失。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
We worked so hard,sometimes,it’s nice to goof off and do something silly. 我们工作这么辛苦,有时候出来,混混日子干点傻事挺好的。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
You’re soft. This world’s going to chew you up spit you out. 你太善良了,这个世界会把你啃得尸骨无存。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
也像蜡烛没灯芯A candle without a wick 沃森没了克里克A Watson without a Crick 《生活大爆炸第一季》
It’s not suspicious that I’m fixating. It’s consistent with my personality. 我锲而不舍有啥奇怪的? 我个性向来坚持不懈。 《生活...
Like everybody else’s. Subject to entropy,decay and eventual death. 跟普通人没什么两样,经历着万物生长、衰败和最终死亡。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Pretty sure is not very scientific. Is this how you normally work? Just hunches and gusses and stuff. 比较肯定可不算科学。你平时都这样吗?...
Scientists do not compromise. Our minds are trained to synthesize facts and come to inarguable conclusions. 科学家从不妥协,我们大脑...
Even talking to you is sufficiently menial that I can feel. The proverbial juices starting to flow. 即使和你谈话也令我感觉够低贱的,让我不禁...