《生活大爆炸》台词中英文:我要是被归为聪明一类
I’d have to lose 60 iq points to be classfied as smart. 我要是被归为聪明一类,我的智商测试就要少60分了 《生活大爆炸第一季》
I’d have to lose 60 iq points to be classfied as smart. 我要是被归为聪明一类,我的智商测试就要少60分了 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Oh, you let me worry about the money. I just want my baby to have pretty things. 让我来操心赚钱的事吧,我只是想要我的宝贝拥有漂亮的东西。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Well,you seem like a perfectly pleasant person. I can’t understand way women have such a hard time loving you. 你就像...
What a remarkably fragile structure to support such a valuable payload. 如此不堪一击的结构却要支撑这么价值连城的设备。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Tobacco and alcohol? Need I remind you not a lot of scientific discoveries were made by people having good time? 你也开始抽烟喝...
The war wound is a time-honored badge of masculinity. 战伤可是古时男子汉的荣誉徽章。 《生活大爆炸第一季》
Don’t kid youselves. 别自欺欺人了 《生活大爆炸第一季》
That is my spot. In an ever-changing world,it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function ...
If my PE teachers had told me this is what I was training for, I would have tried a lot harder. 如果我体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了嘿嘿嘿,我就...
It’s called scientific curiosity. 这叫对科学的探索精神。 《生活大爆炸第一季》